Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #4640
View in linear mode

Subject: "1997 GS 5 speed TRANSMISSION / other tranny parts" Previous topic | Next topic
DSMeclipseGSJan-04-03 04:59 AM
Member since Jan 21st 2002
932 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4640, "1997 GS 5 speed TRANSMISSION / other tranny parts"

Hey there guys,

Before it goes on ebay (in a month or two), I wanted to offer you guys this tranny. It's great! It's a MANUAL tranny from a 97 GS.

Here's the good part.... ONLY 29K miles on it

I got it from Geoff at Mach V motorsports so you know it's gotta be good. NO grinding in gears and shifts like butter. Very low mileage and great if you blew yours out or want to do the 5 speed swap.

I'm not sure what I'll be selling it for yet, but if I like your offer I'll sell.

I also got a brand new SACH'S clutch I picked up. Many of you on 2gnt have them. They clamp a little better than our stock one's and are good quailty. Comes with bearing, etc... $150+shipping for the CLUTCH

I also have a shift assembly from a 96 GS. It doesn't include the shift cables. However, it is in decent condition and good for any swap. Nicks and blemishes on it from storage and stuff, nothing major and it doesn't matter cause it'll be hidden by the boot.

EMAIL ME AT: bigpoppapump1173@hotmail.com

MODS:

HRC 16g turbo kit, Spearco custom FMIC, Custom IC piping, VT rebuilt engine: Custom 8.8:1 compression CP pistons, Eagle connecting rods, Melling oil pump, Clevite bearings, 370cc injectors, Vortech S-FMU, Apexi N-1 catback exhaust, AFX UDP, Autometer boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge, EGT gauge, Corbin's digital A/F gauge, Tokico Blue shocks, Tein springs (1.5" drop), 18" Konig Verdicts rims, VIS stock-style Carbon fiber hood

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MalenkoJan-04-03 07:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4641, "RE: 1997 GS 5 speed TRANSMISSION / other tranny parts"
In response to Reply # 0

how much are you looking to get for it? I wanna do the 5 speed swap.

And what would shipping be to 19713?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DSMeclipseGSJan-04-03 08:49 AM
Member since Jan 21st 2002
932 posts,
#4642, "RE: 1997 GS 5 speed TRANSMISSION / other tranny parts"
In response to Reply # 1

make me an offer: bigpoppapump1173@hotmail.com

MODS:

HRC 16g turbo kit, Spearco custom FMIC, Custom IC piping, VT rebuilt engine: Custom 8.8:1 compression CP pistons, Eagle connecting rods, Melling oil pump, Clevite bearings, 370cc injectors, Vortech S-FMU, Apexi N-1 catback exhaust, AFX UDP, Autometer boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge, EGT gauge, Corbin's digital A/F gauge, Tokico Blue shocks, Tein springs (1.5" drop), 18" Konig Verdicts rims, VIS stock-style Carbon fiber hood

MalenkoJan-04-03 05:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#4643, "RE: 1997 GS 5 speed TRANSMISSION / other tranny parts"
In response to Reply # 2

if you can estimate the shipping, I can estimate how much cashola I'll have left. If your within driving distance you wont have to worry about shiping, Im known for driving obscene distances to pick stuff up

MalenkoJan-05-03 07:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#4644, "RE: 1997 GS 5 speed TRANSMISSION / other tranny parts"
In response to Reply # 3

Im gonna e-mail you right now, dont think you got this message

low97eclipseJan-07-03 03:57 PM
Member since Dec 23rd 2002
9 posts,
#4645, "RE: 1997 GS 5 speed TRANSMISSION / other tranny parts"
In response to Reply # 0

im waiting to hear this for 3 months already man tell me how much u want for it

"BoRn tO RaCe FoRcEd tO WoRk!"

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #4640 Previous topic | Next topic