Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #39966
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer" Previous topic | Next topic
RyaN95i4Apr-02-04 04:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39966, "FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer"

Selling the entire airbag setup as a whole.

It is up on ebay now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2471602913

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer, RyaN95i4, Apr-03-04 12:23 PM, #1
RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer, Blizare, Apr-04-04 07:15 AM, #2
      RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer, RyaN95i4, Apr-04-04 12:10 PM, #3
           RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer, farmdogg55, Apr-04-04 01:34 PM, #4
                RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer, Boofer97rs, Apr-04-04 01:43 PM, #5
                     RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer, RyaN95i4, Apr-05-04 01:11 PM, #6
RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer, RyaN95i4, Apr-06-04 01:41 AM, #7
RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer, Blizare, Apr-06-04 04:30 AM, #8
RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer, RyaN95i4, Apr-06-04 03:50 PM, #9

RyaN95i4Apr-03-04 12:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40018, "RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer"
In response to Reply # 0

ttt

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlizareApr-04-04 07:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#40045, "RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer"
In response to Reply # 1

These prolly won't sell man. They've been on ebay for months...Someone elses tho.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

RyaN95i4Apr-04-04 12:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#40065, "RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer"
In response to Reply # 2

Thats too bad, considering a new driver side airbag is ~$670 and the passenger side bag is ~$900

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

farmdogg55Apr-04-04 01:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#40077, "RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer"
In response to Reply # 3

They will sell. I just sold a set without the computer and I got alot of questions asking if I had the computer. It took me two tries though, the first time they only went to $45 but I had a reserve, the second time they went for $135 + shipping. I thought the same thing...they cost alot new so they should definetly sell. I guess its just waiting until you find someone that really needs them. Good Luck!

Boofer97rsApr-04-04 01:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
800 posts,
#40078, "RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer"
In response to Reply # 4

ill take the computer for 40 shipped if you ever seperate em

RyaN95i4Apr-05-04 01:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#40180, "RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Boofer97rs
ill take the computer for 40 shipped if you ever seperate em

Ill keep that in mind

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

RyaN95i4Apr-06-04 01:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#40256, "RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer"
In response to Reply # 0

/bump

BlizareApr-06-04 04:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#40267, "RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer"
In response to Reply # 7

Were those your bags on ebay fardogg? They were there for evAR!!! but yea I know....they're goddamn expensive from satan......Shit I've had my steering wheel and airbags for sale since I joined the site....

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

RyaN95i4Apr-06-04 03:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#40345, "RE: FS: Complete Airbag System - Both Airbags and Computer"
In response to Reply # 7

back to page 1!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #39966 Previous topic | Next topic