Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #36239
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: Instrument Bezel Cluster" Previous topic | Next topic
LikeNoOtherFeb-24-04 07:25 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2003
444 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36239, "WTB: Instrument Bezel Cluster"

I want to buy an intrument Bezel Cluster just like this one,

or maybe even this one

someone let me know, I am looking into getting one ASAP.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Avenger ESTFeb-24-04 08:59 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2001
658 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36243, "RE: WTB: Instrument Bezel Cluster"
In response to Reply # 0
Feb-24-04 09:00 AM by Avenger EST

I can sell you mine (fits 2g 'though). how much are you looking to spend?

A.D.P.
"...If you do too much, people become dependant. If you do to little, people loose hope. If you do it right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
bring it on...........

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LikeNoOtherFeb-24-04 09:01 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2003
444 posts,
#36244, "RE: WTB: Instrument Bezel Cluster"
In response to Reply # 1

probably like $20-27.00 shipped

stvFeb-24-04 11:44 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
576 posts,
#36263, "RE: WTB: Instrument Bezel Cluster"
In response to Reply # 2

good luck w/ that. those ones in your first pic go for like 50 on ebay...

~STV~

Dave41079Feb-24-04 12:00 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
485 posts,
#36265, "RE: WTB: Instrument Bezel Cluster"
In response to Reply # 3

If he has a 2g, he can get a cluster bezel new for $38 shipped. Guy on ebay sells them for $27 plus shipping. And they actually look better than the Autometer ones. I've seen them both.

Lets just say this... I'm over 100whp and soon to cross 200whp. Thanx 2GNT! Now if I could only learn to prove it.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #36239 Previous topic | Next topic