Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #35429
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT SPR..." Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSFeb-16-04 07:58 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35429, "FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT SPR..."

I KNOW this is a WIERD post... but I'm desperate I have no money!

So my Guitar cab blew up last night. On a slim chance that someone here has a 4x12 cab. I was going to repost this as a trade for a good 4x12 cab... if no one has a good cab I want to sell them for best offer.

Please post your best offer here you pay for shipping.

Sorry to the guys that had trades, my cabinet blew the fuck up at my show last night and I need a new one REALLY REALLY BAD. I can't be toyin with my car for awhile (DAMN!)

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..., Erik, Feb-16-04 11:17 AM, #1
RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..., WickedESi, Feb-16-04 11:19 AM, #2
RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..., Remy, Feb-16-04 12:41 PM, #3
      RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..., WickedESi, Feb-16-04 01:03 PM, #4
      RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..., 1998EclipseRS, Feb-16-04 02:12 PM, #5
           RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..., Initial DSM, Feb-19-04 10:35 AM, #6

ErikFeb-16-04 11:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35450, "RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..."
In response to Reply # 0

What's up? I happen to play but all my rig is bass stuff (Hartke amp and 2 4x10's cabs) but I know there used to be a dude in Blue Springs that fixed shit quick and fairly cheap. I'm kinda electronically inclined, so what's it doing (or not doing). I mean if it's speakers then that's pretty easy to check and replace. Some of these parts are not expensive. Lemme know if I can help. Make sure that it's not your amp that burned up an outlet too.

Shit is all apart. Typical...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WickedESiFeb-16-04 11:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#35451, "RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..."
In response to Reply # 0

I have a mint condition 300 watt Fender DT-412 Cab w/ all orignal paper work, warranty, casters, foot pads, packaging, etc...

It's 4 celestion 12" speakers, look on Musician's Friend for more details.

I'm looking to sell it for $300 + shipping. Let me know if your intrested.

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

RemyFeb-16-04 12:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#35465, "RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..."
In response to Reply # 2

sO YOU DONT WANNA SELL ANYMORE ????????????

^^Pretty much sums up my dsm life^^

Member # 333

WickedESiFeb-16-04 01:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#35469, "RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..."
In response to Reply # 3

Sell the springs then buy my cab

I don't play guitar anymore.

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

1998EclipseRSFeb-16-04 02:12 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
#35476, "RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Remy
sO YOU DONT WANNA SELL ANYMORE ???????????? ^^Pretty much sums up my dsm life^^ Member # 333

I'm still willing to sell, let me know your offer.

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Initial DSMFeb-19-04 10:35 AM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#35782, "RE: FS or Trade NEW IN BOX Eibach Pro Kit Springs (revised) (PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAY GUITAR AND WANT..."
In response to Reply # 5

haha this threads funny. I have an old Gallien Krueger (Iron Maiden) 4" by 12" cab, but no idea how much that would be to ship??

Yeah I dont really play anymore either.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #35429 Previous topic | Next topic