Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #29830
View in linear mode

Subject: "F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new" Previous topic | Next topic
ZadensDSMDec-04-03 05:35 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2003
175 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29830, "F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new"

as stated it is a screamin demon coil pack brand new never used from howell automotive....

they go for 65 at howell

i would like to get 60 for it.... 60 shipped obo

dont make the same mistake as me and think you're round pins look flat at night

must have the 3 flat pins for connecting harness (later style unlike mine which i shouldve looked at better at the time)

reppin the nasty 'nati

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new, JWoodley, Dec-04-03 04:53 PM, #1
RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new, ZadensDSM, Dec-05-03 04:03 AM, #2
      RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new, tim97rs, Dec-05-03 04:47 AM, #3
           RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new, ZadensDSM, Dec-05-03 06:12 AM, #4
                RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new, Chamuko, Dec-05-03 06:44 AM, #5
                     RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new, JWoodley, Dec-06-03 07:19 AM, #6
                          RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Dec-07-03 01:15 AM, #7
RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new, ryan_siefring23, Dec-07-03 07:29 AM, #8
RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new, ZadensDSM, Dec-07-03 12:37 PM, #9

JWoodleyDec-04-03 04:53 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29891, "RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new"
In response to Reply # 0

this work for a 98? lemme know, if so i want it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZadensDSMDec-05-03 04:03 AM
175 posts,
#29906, "RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new"
In response to Reply # 1

it should work, its advertised as late 96+
but just to make sure, take the electric plug (from ecu) off of the drivers side of the coil and look at it.... if the holes are flat then yes, you could also look in where it connects to the coil itself and make sure the pins are FLAT NOT ROUND lol

they should fit, but i dont want you to have the same problem i did
check it out and lemme know

reppin the nasty 'nati

tim97rsDec-05-03 04:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#29910, "RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new"
In response to Reply # 2

you could just get a connector off a wrecked 97 or higher amd replace the one you have.!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

ZadensDSMDec-05-03 06:12 AM
175 posts,
#29916, "RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new"
In response to Reply # 3

yeah i thought about that as i read a pm from someone wanting it...
oh well, i really dont feel like hacking wires, i'll just take the money i get for it and put it towards an msd, shouldnt be too much different than the SD.... the only reason i ordered it was because it was supposed to be a little stronger spark and it was cheaper (and i thought it fit )
lol

reppin the nasty 'nati

ChamukoDec-05-03 06:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#29921, "RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new"
In response to Reply # 4

I want It! cahs in hand let me know

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

JWoodleyDec-06-03 07:19 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#29989, "RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new"
In response to Reply # 5

go ahead and sell this to ^. i just found out santa got me one along with some crane wires. too bad santa wont let me see it early.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonDec-07-03 01:15 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#30046, "RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new"
In response to Reply # 6

If you order any coilpack even a factory one youwill have to change your plug. I dontreally know when but mitsu quite usingthe chry plug and now you have to buy the stupid 30 conn pack from the dealer. The MSD will have the flatpined mitsuplug on it. the round pin has been discontinued.

Good luck man

Terry

ryan_siefring23Dec-07-03 07:29 AM
Member since May 18th 2003
37 posts,
#30057, "RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new"
In response to Reply # 0

hey, why not just get another pin conector and just do that i got one for ten dollars. i have a 95 too just cange the plug.

if you dont' whan to do this just sale the thing to me and i'll do it.
lata

i have an avenger, needs a turbo though.

ZadensDSMDec-07-03 12:37 PM
175 posts,
#30081, "RE: F/S Screamin Demon Coil Pack brand new"
In response to Reply # 8

if i knew it was gonna be that easy i wouldnt have posted it for sale, so fine if you guys insist i'll just keep the thing and get a new plug

thanks for the info btw
but now i feel like an ass posting something for sale and not selling it, sorry guys

reppin the nasty 'nati

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #29830 Previous topic | Next topic