Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #29144
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit" Previous topic | Next topic
Swedish MartyNov-24-03 04:50 AM
Member since Nov 17th 2003
23 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29144, "WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit"

Hey im building my own turbo kit for my 95rs and theres some parts i
Need im on a low budget so i would like to buy new but just cant.
I need:

BOV (1g or any aftermarket)
420a Turbo Exhaust Manifold
Gauges (EGT,Boost,FuelPressure,A/F)
Riseing pressure FPR
Fuel Injectors (anything bigger then stock 2gnt)
Fuel Pump (Bigger then Stock)

Apexi's S-AFC II

you can pm me on here
aim: silvrdata
email: silvrdata@earthlink.net

thanx guys
Martin H

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit, tim97rs, Nov-24-03 05:02 AM, #1
RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit, Remy, Nov-24-03 05:31 AM, #2
RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit, Swedish Marty, Nov-24-03 09:40 AM, #3
      RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit, tim97rs, Nov-24-03 01:25 PM, #4
           RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit, Swedish Marty, Nov-25-03 02:06 AM, #5
                RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit, 420aturbo, Nov-25-03 01:20 PM, #6
                     RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit, MR BLUNT 2gnt, Nov-26-03 05:33 PM, #7
                          RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit, 97RS, Nov-27-03 06:01 PM, #8
                               RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit, 420aturbo, Nov-28-03 03:18 AM, #9

tim97rsNov-24-03 05:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29145, "RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 0

i got some accel 30's/310's i can sell ya. $120.00 shipped is about average goin rate i believe so...

$120.00 shipped?

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RemyNov-24-03 05:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#29148, "RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 1
Nov-24-03 05:33 AM by Remy

The bov and fuel pump you can find on dsmtrader.com or dsmtuners.com.

Hello Mr. 12's . How are you today ?

Member # 333

Swedish MartyNov-24-03 09:40 AM
23 posts,
#29154, "RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by tim97rs
i got some accel 30's/310's i can sell ya. $120.00 shipped is about average goin rate i believe so... $120.00 shipped?

Im sorry thats a little out of my range. I was lookin for something like $60-$70....

tim97rsNov-24-03 01:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#29181, "RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 3

i can do 100.00 shipped if ya want, since they're a bit used.

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Swedish MartyNov-25-03 02:06 AM
23 posts,
#29211, "RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 4

sorry i cant spend that much right now.
I still need the exhaust manifold wich seems to be one of the most expensive parts to get. then a sfmu. those are my prioreties.

420aturboNov-25-03 01:20 PM
Member since Apr 08th 2002
964 posts,
#29254, "RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 5

You got PM!

Built 420a
NER turbo kit T3/T04s ball bearing
AFX UDP
Crane 0014 cams

MR BLUNT 2gntNov-26-03 05:33 PM
Member since Mar 20th 2002
793 posts,
#29331, "RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 6

i have a star mani i can part with..flanged for a t3 obviosly..it has been repaired(tig welded) from a crack where the egt probe was..i can post pics of it...the bolt holes in the bottom two corners cracked and i had them welded as well...held fine but i decided to get a tubular mani instead and not even take the chance...i can post pics again, to be totally upfront about the condition..i could let it go for 50 bucks..send me an email at MrBlunt2gnt@columbus.rr.com if youd like to see some pics..thanks

400whp or bust.

97RSNov-27-03 06:01 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2001
318 posts,
#29390, "RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 7

Ive got a 1g BOV uncrushed that i can sell ya. email me at ryan056@cs.com and we can work something out.

420aturboNov-28-03 03:18 AM
Member since Apr 08th 2002
964 posts,
#29401, "RE: WTB Some Misc Parts Needed for Custom Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 8

I have a 1g blow off valve with elbow, 1g SMIC, and Vortech 12:1 FMU. I'll sell them all for $180 shipped. PM me.

Built 420a
NER turbo kit T3/T04s ball bearing
AFX UDP
Crane 0014 cams

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #29144 Previous topic | Next topic