Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #24337
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics" Previous topic | Next topic
eklipsdrvr99Oct-01-03 09:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24337, "FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"

I've got a bunch of parts that I need to get rid of, but I don't want to ship most of the big items so pick up is desired. I will ship the silencer, sidemarkers, subs, and intake. Maybe air ride, but it would be expensive.

Stock back bumper: $50

Stock front bumper: $50

Drivers side fender w/sidemarker holes: $25

4 16" rims off of 3g eclipse, no tires (need to be painted or powdercoated): $60

2 14" rs rims w/tires: $40

2 12" JBL GL series subs: $25

Apexi N-1 silencer: $15

Stock air box and piping: $20

Air ride system bolt on kit, just need switches: $800

Oval red led sidemarkers: $10

Mike
www.streamlinemotorsportsva.com
http://members.cardomain.com/eklipsdrvr99

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, SilClipse95, Oct-01-03 01:35 PM, #1
RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, eklipsdrvr99, Oct-01-03 01:36 PM, #2
RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, SilClipse95, Oct-01-03 01:40 PM, #3
      RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, REV_GSlow, Oct-01-03 02:05 PM, #4
           RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, eklipsdrvr99, Oct-01-03 02:27 PM, #5
                RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, Franklindsm, Oct-01-03 02:43 PM, #6
                     RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, JWoodley, Oct-01-03 03:23 PM, #7
                          RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, eklipsdrvr99, Oct-01-03 04:39 PM, #8
                               RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, Franklindsm, Oct-01-03 05:07 PM, #9
                                    RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, REV_GSlow, Oct-01-03 05:12 PM, #10
                                         RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, JWoodley, Oct-01-03 05:33 PM, #11
                                         RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, chrysler kid, Oct-01-03 08:22 PM, #12
                                              RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, eklipsdrvr99, Oct-02-03 04:13 AM, #13
                                                   RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, REV_GSlow, Oct-02-03 04:26 AM, #14
                                                        RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, Phat95EclipseRS, Oct-02-03 07:55 AM, #15
                                                             RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, REV_GSlow, Oct-02-03 02:17 PM, #16
                                                             RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, eklipsdrvr99, Oct-03-03 04:31 AM, #17
                                                                  RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, eklipsdrvr99, Oct-03-03 11:21 AM, #18
                                                                       RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, ibangdchoeclipse, Oct-03-03 11:59 AM, #19
                                                                            RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, Franklindsm, Oct-03-03 12:06 PM, #20
                                                                                 RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, eklipsdrvr99, Oct-03-03 03:24 PM, #21
                                                                                      RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics, Franklindsm, Oct-03-03 05:17 PM, #22

SilClipse95Oct-01-03 01:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
793 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24361, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 0

isnt that a passenger side fender???

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eklipsdrvr99Oct-01-03 01:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#24362, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 0

Oops, thanks, I meant passenger side.

Mike

SilClipse95Oct-01-03 01:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
793 posts,
#24364, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 2

sure thangggg

REV_GSlowOct-01-03 02:05 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#24369, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 3

i want the front bumper...i'll be in the newport news area on october 16th..(courtx( ) so i can pick it up then

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

eklipsdrvr99Oct-01-03 02:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#24375, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 4

Sounds good, I'll save it for ya.

Mike

FranklindsmOct-01-03 02:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
490 posts,
#24377, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 5

How much do you think it'd cost to send those wheels?

Joseph

Formerly Gay
*TOTALLED* =(

JWoodleyOct-01-03 03:23 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#24384, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 6

hey. im not a local, but a friend of mine sure could use the front and rear bumpers. Please hit me up on AIM, acid23rain. Thanks!

eklipsdrvr99Oct-01-03 04:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#24392, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 7

franklindsm, I will look into how much shipping will be on the rims tomorrow

jwoodley, front is spoken for and I rather not ship the bumper, too much of a pain

Mike

FranklindsmOct-01-03 05:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
490 posts,
#24400, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 8
Oct-01-03 05:07 PM by Franklindsm

>franklindsm, I will look into how much shipping will be on
>the rims tomorrow

thank you, email me the info @ franklinDSM@hotmail.com

thanks,

Formerly Gay
*TOTALLED* =(

REV_GSlowOct-01-03 05:12 PM
1312 posts,
#24401, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 9

*ahem* The front is mine so back dat ass u

JWoodleyOct-01-03 05:33 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#24403, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 10

>*ahem* The front is mine so back dat ass u

LOL! Sure thing mang. I can understand the whole shipping thing. I was just giving it a shot. Goodluck on your sales. BTW, niiiiiice car.

chrysler kidOct-01-03 08:22 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#24415, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 10
Oct-01-03 08:25 PM by chrysler kid

>*ahem* The front is mine so back dat ass u

dammit man pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssssse sell it to me. i have been begging mike to sell me any one of the multiple white front bumpers he has had.

ahhh mike its really not that hard to ship, just make a box that is less than 74 inches long. to ship it would be like $50. comon man hook a brotha up. i been beggin for that banshi front and you wouldnt ship. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee

*whimpers*

11.65 @ 115

eklipsdrvr99Oct-02-03 04:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#24427, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 12

Sorry man, front has been called for.

Mike

REV_GSlowOct-02-03 04:26 AM
1312 posts,
#24428, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 13

damn, im kinda glad i called it when i did..thanks for holding it:thumbsup

Phat95EclipseRSOct-02-03 07:55 AM
Member since Aug 14th 2003
57 posts,
#24447, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 14
Oct-02-03 07:58 AM by Phat95EclipseRS

Where you located.... i Want the rear bumper... would like front too if he doesnt buy it ... and i can purchase within a few days. contact me on Aol... Phat95EclipseRS thats also my email so hit me up. And if you get ahold of the stock side skirts hit me up also Thanks.

REV_GSlowOct-02-03 02:17 PM
1312 posts,
#24500, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 15

im definitly buying the front..money is already set asid

if you only had a set of 97-99 headlights....

eklipsdrvr99Oct-03-03 04:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#24567, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 15

For whoever asked where I was located, I'm in VA.

Mike

eklipsdrvr99Oct-03-03 11:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#24596, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 17

Front and back bumpers are spoken for. Everything else is still available and is OBO.

Mike

ibangdchoeclipseOct-03-03 11:59 AM
Member since Jun 26th 2002
747 posts,
#24601, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 18

is the air ride kit a bolt on or does it need the brackets

FranklindsmOct-03-03 12:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
490 posts,
#24602, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 19

Figure out shipping on the wheels?

Formerly Gay
*TOTALLED* =(

eklipsdrvr99Oct-03-03 03:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#24625, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 20

I'll get shipping on wheels tomorrow.

The air ride is bolt on, all you need is the switches.

Mike

FranklindsmOct-03-03 05:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
490 posts,
#24631, "RE: FS: Lots of parts, mostly for locals, all with pics"
In response to Reply # 21

I'll get shipping on wheels tomorrow.The air ride is bolt on, all you need is the switches.

sweeet:) thank you, sir

Formerly Gay
*TOTALLED* =(

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #24337 Previous topic | Next topic