Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 6 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #24273
View in linear mode

Subject: "1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 10th Anniv OZ Rally Edition" Previous topic | Next topic
importzruleSep-30-03 03:30 PM
Member since May 12th 2003
162 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24273, "1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 10th Anniv OZ Rally Edition"

I have a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Rally Edition for sale, it has 58k miles, ill get the exact number if interested, i have replaced the battery, starter, downstream o2 sensor, pcv valve, headgasket, valve cover gasket, and tube seals since i have owned the car, the car runs A1, fully loaded with every option available for this car including sunroof, leather etc. ask for details, it is an automatic, i have changed the oil every 3xxx miles since i have owned the car which i bought it with 42k miles I believe, i have used valvoline synthetic every time, the car is silver, and has very light modifications, i can return the car to stock if you like, or it can be had as is, i have had a pioneer 50x4 flip down detachable face cd player installed, along with a 600watt amp and 2' 12" kicker comp subwoofers, i can be reached at GS2Low2Slow@aol.com for pictures and more info, I am asking payoff OR you can just take over the payments I currently pay on the car. My name is Ryan.

-Ryan a.k.a. "r'ICE'r" 99EclipseGS "10th Anniversary Edition" *2Low,2Slow* / Superior Master Of The A604 / 18.418 1/4e.t. .165 r/t

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

optimuspetersonSep-30-03 03:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24275, "RE: 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 10th Anniv OZ Rally Edition"
In response to Reply # 0

you will get a lot more replies if you put down your asking price. plus its in the sale/wanted rules. people hate taking the time to email or post "whats the price," its an american thing, we're impatient i guess. lol

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

importzruleSep-30-03 06:47 PM
Member since May 12th 2003
162 posts,
#24288, "RE: 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 10th Anniv OZ Rally Edition"
In response to Reply # 1

I owe $11,533 on the car, i either want this, or YOU CAN TAKE OVER THE PAYMENTS, i currently pay $299 a month, but this is with a 18% interest rate, so if someone WAS to take over the payment THEY WOULD NOT PAY $299 A MONTH, you would have to get the car refinanced in your name AND YOU WOULD PAY LESS, I had NO CREDIT when i bought this car! Send me an email at the above address if anymore info/pics is needed.

-Ryan a.k.a. "r'ICE'r" 99EclipseGS "10th Anniversary Edition" *2Low,2Slow* / Superior Master Of The A604 / 18.418 1/4e.t. .165 r/t

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #24273 Previous topic | Next topic