Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #23550
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: Turbo Kit" Previous topic | Next topic
xEclipsE RaceRxSep-23-03 09:47 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23550, "WTB: Turbo Kit"

Yea bout that time, Im rebuilding my bottem end, and would like a turbo kit to take advatage of the low compression. So what do any of you guys have laying around?

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/MyEclipse/VIS%20CF%20Hood/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

pfmicksSep-23-03 10:20 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23562, "RE: WTB: Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 0

So you decided what bottom end components your gonna get? What are they

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

xEclipsE RaceRxSep-23-03 07:54 PM
2982 posts,
#23626, "RE: WTB: Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 1

J.E 8.8 CR w/ .020
eagle rods
clevite bearings
mellings oil pump
arp main/head studs
mopar gaskets

Just got started tonight on takin her apart with Dougie. I seriously doubt Im going to be turboing at the same time, not unless I see a really good deal.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/MyEclipse/VIS%20CF%20Hood/

Jasvb TS2K2Sep-23-03 08:14 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
#23627, "RE: WTB: Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 2

I can understand you being short of funds with the rebuild, which from experience is the way to do it. But you should really post what you are willing to spend, and maybe you get some offers.

BTW-I'd sell you mine but it has too many upgrades that I couldn't offer you a great deal.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jasvbts2k2
"The ONLY Honda I'd mod would be ASIMO"

xEclipsE RaceRxOct-02-03 11:18 AM
2982 posts,
#24469, "RE: WTB: Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 3

Anyone see any out there?

"Mommy financed...Mommy certified"

http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

*Undergoing bottem end rebuild for sum high boost*

CollenteOct-02-03 12:09 PM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#24475, "RE: WTB: Turbo Kit"
In response to Reply # 4

Check out my post man, if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. You can also give me a call, 801-362-3947.
Thanks

Nick
97RS

turbo8u> shut your SUCK
ZAO684: NIPPLE warning...maybe>?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #23550 Previous topic | Next topic