Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #23424
View in linear mode

Subject: "Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts" Previous topic | Next topic
KbsrideSep-22-03 11:56 AM
Member since Aug 21st 2003
33 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23424, "Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"

I have an Optima red-top battery that has never been used. I also have an Audiobahn digital capacitor that has never been used.

I have 3 Audiobahn 1200Q 700 watt RMS subs that have 120oz. chrome magnets on them. They were only used for 2 and a half weeks.

I have a GTR wing(I have a pic) that has not been installed.

I have Blitz rear bumper and Blitz low sideskirts that have never been installed.

E-mail me at kbsride@excite.com for pics and offers. I am working on getting more pics but I do have pics of the wing right now. Thanks...Kyle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, siueclipse, Sep-22-03 12:05 PM, #1
RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, djtrickee, Sep-22-03 01:07 PM, #2
      RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, Kbsride, Sep-23-03 08:54 AM, #3
           RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, jerseystyle1, Sep-23-03 10:16 AM, #4
                RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, Kbsride, Sep-23-03 11:47 AM, #5
                     RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, mitsuman297, Sep-23-03 11:58 AM, #6
                          RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, Kbsride, Sep-23-03 01:20 PM, #7
                               RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, PowerEclipses, Sep-24-03 01:53 AM, #8
                                    RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, RSClipse9d7, Sep-24-03 01:57 AM, #9
                                    RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, Kbsride, Sep-24-03 03:55 AM, #11
                                    RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, Kbsride, Sep-24-03 03:53 AM, #10
RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts, sonny bk, Sep-24-03 12:09 PM, #12

siueclipseSep-22-03 12:05 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23426, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 0

dibs on the blitz stuff.

do you have any pics of the blitz stuff?

thanx
James@antsmarching.org

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeSep-22-03 01:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#23437, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 1

Prices?????????

-Chris b.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

KbsrideSep-23-03 08:54 AM
33 posts,
#23545, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 2

GTR wing:125
Blitz rear: 150
Blitz sideskirts: 125
Audiobahn subs: 90 per sub
Optima red-top battery: 75
Audiobahn digital capacitor: 75

shipping not included but maybe we can work out a deal. Let me know.............Kyle (kbsride@excite.com)

jerseystyle1Sep-23-03 10:16 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#23561, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 3

Skirts still available?

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

KbsrideSep-23-03 11:47 AM
33 posts,
#23567, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 4

Yeah, the skirts are still available. The pics aren't turning out really good but I will give you your money back if there are any problems. Let me know ASAP. Thanks....Kyle

mitsuman297Sep-23-03 11:58 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
#23572, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 5

is that the wing that is on kteclipses car? If so, i might be interested

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

KbsrideSep-23-03 01:20 PM
33 posts,
#23579, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 6

Yeah, that's the one. E-mail me at kbsride@excite.com and let me know what you wanna do. Thanks....Kyle

PowerEclipsesSep-24-03 01:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#23634, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 7

How much would it be to ship the battery to 18078. I'm very interested in it and possibly the cap as well, maybe we could work something out. Email me at oddjob1820@aol.com with the info. Thanks man

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

RSClipse9d7Sep-24-03 01:57 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#23635, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 8

Sorry about the above post it was supposed to be in this name. Just let me know how much the shipping would be to 18078 or maybe if you are local we could meet to get it (I'm in Allentown PA). Oh, that email that got messed up is oddjob1820@aol.com. Thanks man.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

KbsrideSep-24-03 03:55 AM
33 posts,
#23641, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 9

I would let it go for 95.00 shipped....it's 25 for the shipping so 70 for the battery? Capacitor I would let go for 100 shipped. Both are brand new, never installed. Let me know.....Kyle

KbsrideSep-24-03 03:53 AM
33 posts,
#23640, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 8

It would be like 25.00 to ship the battery so like....95 dollars shipped?

sonny bkSep-24-03 12:09 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#23694, "RE: Battery, Capacitor, Subs, GTR Wing, Blitz front, and Blitz low sideskirts"
In response to Reply # 0

skirts sol

WTB:
--bolt on turbo kit (star, hahn, etc.)
--rear drum to disc set up
--internals
---------------HOLLA!!!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #23424 Previous topic | Next topic