Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #18890
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc." Previous topic | Next topic
TeametxJul-24-03 11:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18890, "FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."

I have these items for sale:

Hahn Turbo Manifold
Upper & Lower Intake manifolds with all sensors (will sell seperate)
Stock intake and exaust cams
Stock exaust manifold

I am thinking about selling the entire AC system. This would be good for someone to fix thier leaky AC system. Make an offer.

I also have a whole motor that I need to break down. Once i find what was wrong with it I will be selling the good parts. If you need a block or a head let me know.

I have an extra manual trans also, make an offer.

msg me on AIM 10 am - 5 pm my SN is spinalazusa. I get like 200 spam emails a day so i barely check them anymore.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., CoprEklipz, Jul-24-03 12:33 PM, #1
RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., djtrickee, Jul-24-03 01:17 PM, #2
      RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., Moderatormicyek, Jul-24-03 02:14 PM, #3
           RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., pea_jay, Jul-24-03 06:49 PM, #4
                RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., Teametx, Jul-25-03 06:03 AM, #5
                     RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., Moderatormicyek, Jul-25-03 08:48 AM, #6
                          RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., Teametx, Jul-25-03 09:08 AM, #7
                               RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., Moderatormicyek, Jul-25-03 09:34 AM, #8
                                    RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., Teametx, Jul-25-03 11:09 AM, #9
                                         RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., djtrickee, Jul-25-03 11:25 AM, #10
                                              RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., Teametx, Jul-28-03 06:34 AM, #11
                                              RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., Moderatormicyek, Jul-29-03 04:17 AM, #13
                                              RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., CoprEklipz, Jul-28-03 12:02 PM, #12
                                                   RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., Teametx, Jul-29-03 04:53 AM, #14
                                                        RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc., Moderatormicyek, Jul-29-03 07:31 AM, #15

CoprEklipzJul-24-03 12:33 PM
Member since May 23rd 2003
614 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18895, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 0

How much for the Hahn turbo manifold? dibs dibs...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeJul-24-03 01:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#18904, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 1

I am interested in the top portion of the Intake Manifold. Please let me know how much for that part including shipping to 80203.
I will try and catch you on the IM.
-Chris b.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

ModeratormicyekJul-24-03 02:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#18908, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 2

I'll give you 15 big ones + shipping for the lower portion of the intake. And I may be interested in the head with the valve train if'n that's still good

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

pea_jayJul-24-03 06:49 PM
Member since Jun 01st 2003
415 posts,
#18918, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 3

Do you have the crank and the rods for the engine?

96 Eclipse Base 5 spd
Rebuilt engine w/ forged internals, APC Air Filter, Clear bumper lenses, 15" ICW wheels, Alpine v12 amp, 2 12" Xplodes, 5.6" lcd monitor, Dvd player, Playstation 2, Power1 Exhaust, Aerospeed Wing, Altezza tails w/ painted center, 20% tint, Silver Graphics, Audiovox alarm system.

Big transformation underway this winter!

TeametxJul-25-03 06:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#18944, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 4
Jul-25-03 06:14 AM by etx

$15 for the lower intake mani! This is my clutch / flywheel / lsd fund! heh

let me see what this shit is worth minus the 2gnt brotha discount!

edit:
ogh yeah, $250 for the hahn turbo mani. Its like new and no egt tap, I used it for about 4000 miles i think. dude your sig banner pic rocks! heh did you make that?

I want to sell the complete block, its got clevite berrings je pistons and eagle rods. I just have to verify its solid, I am almost sure it was just the HG that went, but ill probably tear it down over the weekend.

ModeratormicyekJul-25-03 08:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#18961, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 5
Jul-25-03 08:51 AM by micyek

haha...didn't think you go for it. I don't really need it just thought it might help with something that I'm tinkering with. But it was worth a shot

*edit*

if that's a built block I may be interested in that...your in Detroit right? I'm in GR...Pick up baby...no shippig...yeah baby yeehaha

getty up

-kent-

TeametxJul-25-03 09:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#18964, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 6

yeah word!

I really hope the block is ok, i dont see how it could be bad. But i wannt be 100% sure before i sell it to anyone. Anyone on the board atleast, if its fucked its going up on ebay as a "FAST & FURIOUS TURBO RACING MOTOR". muahahahha. Yeah I'm in canton, thats on the west side of detroit. So you could come over and pick it up. you got dibs, ill let you know.

ModeratormicyekJul-25-03 09:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#18968, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 7

sweet dude...I shouldn't really be buying shit like that...low fundage you know...but it might be something that I can't pass up!

getty up

-kent-

TeametxJul-25-03 11:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#18980, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 8

Yeah, and you will be helping me buy more shit for the eclipse. muahahha

I just hope the Head and block are in good shape. Ill let you know.

BUMMMP! heh

djtrickeeJul-25-03 11:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#18981, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 9

What about the upper intake manifold? Any idea on how much you want for that including shipping?
-Chris b.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TeametxJul-28-03 06:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#19179, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 10

Upper and lower intake mani's $85. That with the sensors on the TB but not the one on the middle of the upper manifold. let me know.

ModeratormicyekJul-29-03 04:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#19246, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 11

Did you get a chance to look at that block? My girlfriend said she'd shoot me if I buy it...but I'm still interested LO

getty up

-kent-

CoprEklipzJul-28-03 12:02 PM
Member since May 23rd 2003
614 posts,
#19199, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 10

I'm interested in that hahn mani. Let me know via email...i keep losing track of where I post lol. Thanks about the sig pic, I stole it off some Tiburon board member...so true, so true This is the hahn 420A turbo exhaust mani correct? Dibs...

TeametxJul-29-03 04:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#19248, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 12
Jul-29-03 04:56 AM by etx

yeah its a hahn turbo manifold, no egt taps in it so you can tap it where ever you like if you have an egt probe.

ogh yeah, I also have an autometer egt probe for sale $30 + shipping if anyone needs one.

I havent got the trans off or the head to see how the block/head are, ive been super busy! Im going to do it asap. and I think ill try to do some kinda leakdown on the motor to see if its looseing fluid at the HG. Ill let you know

ModeratormicyekJul-29-03 07:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#19257, "RE: FS: Hahn Turbo Manifold, Upper & lower Intake, Stock cams, Etc."
In response to Reply # 14

ok...it's cool...I was curious no big hurr

getty up

-kent-

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #18890 Previous topic | Next topic