Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1670
View in linear mode

Subject: "fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)" Previous topic | Next topic
mitseclpsNov-04-02 08:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1018 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1670, "fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"

ok i got to sell this thing. here's the parts list (AGAIN) and i can take 2400$ for everything, but i need your old oil pan.

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID30/3277.html

and here are some pics http://plaza.ufl.edu/bryan01/carpics/

-bryan
'98 rst

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), Mystic511, Nov-04-02 04:13 PM, #1
RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), mitseclps, Nov-05-02 09:36 AM, #2
      RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), Mystic511, Nov-05-02 11:14 AM, #3
           RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), Axewhlder, Nov-05-02 11:53 AM, #4
                RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), ModeratorEvuLFleA, Nov-05-02 12:04 PM, #5
                     RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), Clay, Nov-05-02 05:17 PM, #6
                          RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), Axewhlder, Nov-06-02 12:46 AM, #7
                               RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), optimuspeterson, Nov-06-02 04:57 AM, #8
                                    RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), Axewhlder, Nov-06-02 06:24 AM, #9
                                         RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), Dirty, Nov-06-02 12:18 PM, #10
                                              RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), mitseclps, Nov-06-02 12:26 PM, #11
                                                   RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), Axewhlder, Nov-07-02 12:25 AM, #12
                                                        RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), Fast420A, Nov-07-02 12:42 AM, #13
                                                             RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), Axewhlder, Nov-07-02 01:03 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), nappyjim, Nov-07-02 01:54 AM, #15
                                                                       RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell), a_miller_76, Nov-07-02 03:00 AM, #16

Mystic511Nov-04-02 04:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1671, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 0

it's weird that nobody wants to buy such a nice turbo setup.

mits, what's your reason for selling anyway?

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mitseclpsNov-05-02 09:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1018 posts,
#1672, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 1

i know, i dont' get it either. i have gotten many emails, but most aren't serious. the car is being sold. the kit is off the car sitting in a box in my garage. IT NEEDS AN OWNER. THIS KIT IS TOP OF THE LINE ... SOMEONE ... ANYONE

-bryan
'98 rst

Mystic511Nov-05-02 11:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
#1673, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 2

Yea, for real.. if i had the money, i'd jump all over it.

Especially your numbers... 175 whp at 3 psi is freakin GOOD.

Why is it that you only dyno'd at 3 psi anyway? With your setup, you coulda been running at least 6 safely? Throw in an s-afc, maybe up to 8? Looks like your list doesn't have a boost controller, was that the reason?

And you're throwin in a high flow cat AND a jeep TB? AND all those gauges? Woh. I'm seriously worried why people aren't jumpin on this!

Heh, alright, just trying to help you sell this thing... especially since it's been posted three times. DON'T YOU GUYS WANT BOOST?????

Well, I guess if you still have it in six months, come find me and I'LL buy it.

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

AxewhlderNov-05-02 11:53 AM
Member since Feb 20th 2002
145 posts,
#1674, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 3

I dont suppose you'd just want to sell the intercooler with the piping would you?

HRC Stage II Turbo

ModeratorEvuLFleANov-05-02 12:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#1675, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm going with Mystic on this one. This is a deal. Perhaps post on dsmtuners, dsmtrader, and thepartstrader.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

ClayNov-05-02 05:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#1676, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 5

oh man i want it so bad! i got about 2k saved up, just need to get past the end of the yr. may end up with enought to get your kit dude.
keep me in mind, plz

95 GST | So-Cal

AxewhlderNov-06-02 12:46 AM
145 posts,
#1677, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 6

I dont suppose anyone would want to go in on this as a deal? All I need is the FMIC and piping. I dont need all the stage I stuff. If anyone is interested hit me up on cwarman@epix.net or AIM under Axewhlder.

HRC Stage II Turbo

optimuspetersonNov-06-02 04:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#1678, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 7

but you realize that the piping isn't going to fit your hrc, correct?

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

AxewhlderNov-06-02 06:24 AM
145 posts,
#1679, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 8

Yea, I realize. I'd have to get some custom piping made. I figured I could salvage a little bit off of it.

Even if I cant I just want the fmic!

HRC Stage II Turbo

DirtyNov-06-02 12:18 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#1680, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 9

Is this a custom setup?

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

mitseclpsNov-06-02 12:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1018 posts,
#1681, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 10

yes, it's a professionally built, custom setup. there is a shop locally which will turbo any car just about, and this is what they made for me.

-bryan
'98 rst

AxewhlderNov-07-02 12:25 AM
145 posts,
#1682, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 11

So I guess that's a "no" on just selling the fmic huh?

HRC Stage II Turbo

Fast420ANov-07-02 12:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#1683, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 12

Hey Axewhilder, check the turbo section for the post on SMIC installed. We put in a side mount from a 1G and modified the HRC Stage 1 piping all for under $200 I believe.

Bump to the top for this EXCELLENT DEAL on a kit. All you guys that we're going to buy a NERD kit, BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - unknown
Project: Baby on the way

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

AxewhlderNov-07-02 01:03 AM
145 posts,
#1684, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 13

Funny you say that. I was just about to check out that thread.

HRC Stage II Turbo

nappyjimNov-07-02 01:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
#1685, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 14

i would seriosuyl buy this if i wasnt 5k in debt. im supposed to be going to court for the 5k, if that ever happens and i get the money back, i would take it in a sec

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

a_miller_76Nov-07-02 03:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#1686, "RE: fs turbo (again x2 ... must sell)"
In response to Reply # 15

Hmmm, maybe if everyone on 2gnt would paypal me $1 I would buy it LOL

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1670 Previous topic | Next topic