Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #121245
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
junkyarddsmAug-25-12 02:39 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2010
75 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121245, "FS: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!"
Aug-25-12 03:00 PM by junkyarddsm

I am sad to finally have to let go of all the parts I wanted to use on my car but it is dead and gone now and have mourned the loss and have sense moved on. So the list will start with the best to worst parts I just want this stuff gone I will sell most of it just for shipping so if you need it I can make a great deal for you. All prices will include the shipping paypal and any other fees that come along and as with any ad or item for sale the price is O.B.O and if im to high on my price tell me we can make a deal. Pictures will be at bottom of ad. You can pm, email, text, or call me my number is 402-230-0451.

1. 1 of 2 prototype intakes I made awhile back. This bolts right to the stock lower intake had it installed for a test fit and found that you have to mod. a few things on the fire wall to make it fit right. So the price is low as it could use some small things to make it really stand out. Id like 60$ shipped and if you would like the lower intake with (fuel rail too) id go 80$ shipped.

2. Some very nice and expensive custom intake parts if you go to ross machine racing you can look up the prices not cheap at all. I have runner tubing, plenum, intake flange plate, and injector bungs. 175$ shipped

3. Jeep 60mm tb that needs finishing I have all the parts for it and can do it just no time and no drive (unless it will help the sale) 30$ shipped. It have been torn down and cleaned as well.

4. 65mm tb off a 2001 mustang I was in an experiment stage that proved it was to big for my power goals. 30$ shipped

5. New stock front pre cat o2 sensor never used. 30$ shipped

6. New IAC valve never used. 15$ shipped

7. New valve stem seals, intake gasket and tb gasket. 15$ shipped

8. Stock head with 20,000 miles complet (missing cam bolts). I changed out for my race head and left this bagged in the shop for about 6 months now. I may be willing to gasket match intake and exhaust if the buyer wants have the tools to do so. 150$ shipped asis

9. Timing belt cover ok shape had it as a mold for a carbon fiber one I made. 20$ shipped

10. 3in intercooler pipe with couplers. 30$ shipped

11. 2 good talon centers made one in to a lighted center as I have with the eclipse centers did not like doing it so they are just plain.
20$ each shipped

12. Stock eclipse tail lights very nice no cracks. 30$ shipped

13. Haynes book used it a little bit but still ok. 5$ shipped

14. Amp wire kit found this in a box lots of heavy gauge wire and speaker wire with AUX cables x2. It has a splitter and inline fuse. 15$ shipped

15. Aftermarket wheel lug nuts used ok shape. 10$ shipped.

16.2 gauge A-piller mount. 5$ shipped

17. Battery relocation kit its an American kit from summit racing. comes with heavy duty battery cables, cut off switch, 2x toggle switches, battery box, and hold down strap. It is very nice and heavy duty. 40$ shipped Never used as will some grease on the power cable.

18. Nice stripped valve cover. 25$ shipped.

19. Stock valve springs, recondition valves, retainers and new seals. 25$ shipped

Finish? What is this "finish" you speak of sir? Dsm's are never complete just temporarily put together.

97 eclipse gone but never forgotten Ill miss you money pit.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!, AdministratorCODE4, Aug-25-12 02:52 PM, #1
RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!, junkyarddsm, Aug-25-12 04:14 PM, #2
      RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!, bluespunk, Aug-26-12 08:41 AM, #3
           RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!, junkyarddsm, Aug-26-12 06:36 PM, #4
                RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!, junkyarddsm, Sep-02-12 05:53 PM, #5
                     RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!, junkyarddsm, Sep-07-12 04:56 PM, #6
                          RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!, junkyarddsm, Sep-12-12 06:03 AM, #7
                               RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-13-12 07:52 PM, #8
                                    RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!, junkyarddsm, Sep-23-12 05:52 AM, #9

AdministratorCODE4Aug-25-12 02:52 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121246, "RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!"
In response to Reply # 0

Read the section rules and adjust your post to follow the rules.

---

2012 2500HD LML

junkyarddsmAug-25-12 04:14 PM
75 posts,
#121248, "RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!"
In response to Reply # 1
Aug-26-12 11:52 AM by junkyarddsm

Battery kit sold!
IAC valvw sold!
Valve cover sold!
Haynes book sold!
Thank you for the fast replys!

Finish? What is this "finish" you speak of sir? Dsm's are never complete just temporarily put together.

bluespunkAug-26-12 08:41 AM
Member since Apr 08th 2008
98 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#121250, "RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!"
In response to Reply # 2

I'll take the Haynes manual, mine has walked away on me. PM me your paypal info and shipping cost to 46807.

My build: verttuner.com (hosted on my blog)

junkyarddsmAug-26-12 06:36 PM
75 posts,
#121252, "RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!"
In response to Reply # 3

Update
Battery kit sold!
IAC valve sold!
Valve cover sold!
Haynes book sold!
Dual gauge pod sold!

junkyarddsmSep-02-12 05:53 PM
75 posts,
#121260, "RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!"
In response to Reply # 4

Parts will be going up on ebay soon The starting bid will be .99 cents so hopefully people can get good deals. Will update once the parts go on ebay so this can be closed.

junkyarddsmSep-07-12 04:56 PM
75 posts,
#121268, "RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!"
In response to Reply # 5

intake SOLD!
60mm tb SOLD!

Everything else please make offer I would do a huge deal on all of it or even if you just buy some stuff cut deals all around!

junkyarddsmSep-12-12 06:03 AM
75 posts,
#121280, "RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!"
In response to Reply # 6

Amp kit sold!

I am letting stuff go cheap if you pm me an offer for one of my items left I will take it as long as it covers shipping.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-13-12 07:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#121281, "RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!"
In response to Reply # 7

I might be interested in that runner and plenum tube, and that chunk of aluminum you had for a flange... I can't pay $175 for it, though.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

junkyarddsmSep-23-12 05:52 AM
75 posts,
#121291, "RE: Some great parts for CHEAP almost FREE!"
In response to Reply # 8

Please lock all parts that were leftover have been trashed.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #121245 Previous topic | Next topic