Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #119870
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: 2gnt Guru." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
xiDsmmanixOct-01-11 08:48 PM
Member since May 10th 2010
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119870, "WTB: 2gnt Guru."

Hey guys,
I'm looking for someone to fix my car. It has a short to ground or a power to ground. I've done all I can for this car to my abilities. I've searched high and low for this thing and I think it's time to have someone that knows what they're doing take a look at it. I want to have a fellow 2GNT'r to take it under his or her wing, because even the dealerships over here are bogus, and you guys know a ton about these cars. I'm willing to shell out the money to have this done by one of you. I'm willing to deliver to the surrounding states to Illinois, and of course people of Illinois. Just post a price per hour and where you live or if you can help, I have a thread up. Sorry if this a wrongful post Admin's, I just want my car back...
Thanks in advance guys,
- Miguel Gonzalez

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-02-11 03:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119871, "RE: WTB: 2gnt Guru."
In response to Reply # 0

Paging star turbo talon

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TheRedBarrenOct-02-11 07:58 PM
Member since Oct 02nd 2007
61 posts,
#119872, "RE: WTB: 2gnt Guru."
In response to Reply # 1
Oct-02-11 08:10 PM by TheRedBarren

Symptoms?

Edit

Nvm, just read through your thread.

-RedBarren
1995 Eclipse RS

xiDsmmanixOct-03-11 12:40 AM
39 posts,
#119873, "RE: WTB: 2gnt Guru."
In response to Reply # 2

Hey guys, still looking for someone, willing to pay hourly. I also have MSnS so if you can't find the problem, I can pay for you to install it to get it running. I think I have talked to Terry a few months back, he doesn't live to far from me but I'm not sure if he likes working on 420a's still. If you could get ahold of him, I'd be grateful!
Thanks,
- Miguel

AdministratorCODE4Oct-03-11 12:13 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#119876, "RE: WTB: 2gnt Guru."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by xiDsmmanix
If you could get ahold of him, I'd be grateful! Thanks, - Miguel

Why do you not try and get a hold of him, since you need his services? Have you tried to PM/email him?

---

2012 2500HD LML

xiDsmmanixOct-03-11 01:00 PM
39 posts,
#119877, "RE: WTB: 2gnt Guru."
In response to Reply # 4

Because Terry doesn't know me compared to you guys. I've talked to him on Facebook. But back then he told me he doesn't like to work on 2GNT's anymore. I figured you guy's could maybe convince him to help my sorry ass out. I'm so serious about getting my car fixed, I'll about ship it any where. I just don't want to take it to a dealership to have them rape me on finding the problem. And I figured it would be easier for one of you to find it since most of you are 2GNT veterans.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #119870 Previous topic | Next topic