Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1148
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: door handle for the inside(right) of my 95-2gnt" Previous topic | Next topic
BlueMach5Oct-23-02 03:16 AM
Member since Jul 14th 2002
115 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1148, "WTB: door handle for the inside(right) of my 95-2gnt"

Yeah, it happened.
one of those dumb@$$ friends of mine reefed on the door handle on the inside of the passenger door, and if u know anything about Eclipses' The lock does not open with the handle like the driver side.
Anybody Have one!??

I am also looking for GSX side skirts if anybody has them for a reasonable price, and also if anybody has one of those clips for the sunvisors, when I bought my 2gnt, the clip was busted.

Thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

vegasdsmrOct-23-02 05:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1149, "RE: WTB: door handle for the inside(right) of my 95-2gnt"
In response to Reply # 0

yo, i may have one for u.. i will look tonight, or when i have time... shoot me your info on my email (below)... ill take 5 bux, plus shippin costs, so 10 bux roughly...

(its grey in color, but u can paint to your likings...)

im in las vegas, zip 89052 if u wanna figure shippin costs... im thinkin i can fit it in a 2/3 day priority usps for 3.85.....

seangordon@hotmail.com

payce

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LoudEclipseOct-23-02 06:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#1150, "RE: WTB: door handle for the inside(right) of my 95-2gnt"
In response to Reply # 1

aww man, you said you were gonna sell me those a month ago then i never heard from you bro, if this falls thru and its the piece behind the handle, and its grey, i will buy it, let me know dood

vegasdsmrOct-24-02 06:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#1151, "RE: WTB: door handle for the inside(right) of my 95-2gnt"
In response to Reply # 2

dam, oops.. well, i found em last night, i have both sides (dr, and pass) of only the handle/lock assembly, not the part behind that is shaped like an oval. they are grey in color, and should bolt right into your door... the only thing that may be tricky is gettin the metal bars to sit into the clip correctly...

havent heard from the origional poster, but loudeclipse, hit me up... i know i have forgotten a cuple things... refresh my memory, ns..

tia..

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

LoudEclipseOct-24-02 11:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#1152, "RE: WTB: door handle for the inside(right) of my 95-2gnt"
In response to Reply # 3

nah, its cool sean, i gotta sell my ride so im not buying anything else for it

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1148 Previous topic | Next topic