Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4250
View in linear mode

Subject: "ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP" Previous topic | Next topic
soldier101Sep-08-02 11:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4250, "ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"

We are open and sell STAR stage 1 turbos for now, 1750 shipped.

http://neoamd.net/~isradmin

turbo8u: "jiggle jiggle then vroom vroom pshhhh"
-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2
SRTForums.com member #37 (Yeah, I signed up when it first came out, and ended up getting one, cool huh?)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-08-02 12:36 PM, #1
RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Teameclipse804, Sep-08-02 12:45 PM, #2
      RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-08-02 12:51 PM, #3
           RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, 98EvolTalon, Sep-08-02 12:57 PM, #4
                RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, soldier101, Sep-08-02 01:24 PM, #5
                     RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-08-02 04:35 PM, #6
                          RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, theallpowerfulme, Sep-08-02 05:49 PM, #7
                               RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, a_miller_76, Sep-08-02 11:18 PM, #8
                                    RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, soldier101, Sep-08-02 11:50 PM, #9
                                         RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, 9D9 MITSU RS, Sep-09-02 09:02 AM, #10
                                              RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Danny95ESI, Sep-09-02 09:15 AM, #11
                                              RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, fauchpj, Sep-09-02 09:45 AM, #12
                                                   RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Clay, Sep-09-02 10:11 AM, #13
                                                        RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, 9D9 MITSU RS, Sep-09-02 10:20 AM, #14
                                                             RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, soldier101, Sep-09-02 10:44 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Erik, Sep-09-02 12:59 PM, #16
                                              RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-09-02 01:03 PM, #17
                                                   RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, soldier101, Sep-09-02 01:09 PM, #18
                                                   RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, fauchpj, Sep-09-02 02:03 PM, #19
                                                        RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-09-02 02:22 PM, #20
                                                             RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, chaye, Sep-09-02 07:18 PM, #21
                                                                  RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, 9D9 MITSU RS, Sep-10-02 02:08 AM, #22
                                                                       RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Sep-10-02 02:20 AM, #23
                                                                       RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, cucumber, Sep-10-02 02:48 PM, #24
                                                                       RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-10-02 04:05 PM, #25
                                                                            RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, soldier101, Sep-11-02 01:55 AM, #26
                                                                                 RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, LoudEclipse, Sep-12-02 10:54 AM, #27
                                                                                      kids, pn0ymahal, Sep-12-02 05:29 PM, #28
                                                                                           RE: kids, nappyjim, Sep-13-02 11:48 AM, #29
                                                                                                RE: kids, Chris_FL, Sep-13-02 01:47 PM, #30
                                                                                                     RE: kids, soldier101, Sep-13-02 01:52 PM, #31

Weezle745Sep-08-02 12:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4251, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 0

i thought u were a website designer?

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teameclipse804Sep-08-02 12:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#4252, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 1

I suggest you register a domain name so you can have a direct URL to your site. How'd you manage to get a business license if you're 16? Good luck with everything...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Weezle745Sep-08-02 12:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#4253, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 2

i just registered www.isr.com. Ill sell it to you for $5,000

97 Eclipse Spyder

98EvolTalonSep-08-02 12:57 PM
Member since Mar 12th 2002
38 posts,
#4254, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 3

jeez man thats rough

98 Talon ESi

Audio:
Kenwood excelon head unit
Kenwood excelon 1000 watt amp
2 12" alpine type R subs
mb quartz 6x9's
alpine 6 1/2's
Viper Alarm

engine:
obx bomb style muffler
8mm accell plug wires
FU strut brace
AEM Cam Gears
AEM cai
Hi

soldier101Sep-08-02 01:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#4255, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 4

don't be a prick weezle... yes im a webdesigner, and yes you can get a business license at 16, and yes I know what im doing, so leave me alone about that and quit screwing with me. Also im registering a domain, don't worry

-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2
SRTForums.com member #37 (Yeah, I signed up when it first came out, and ended up getting one, cool huh?)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

Weezle745Sep-08-02 04:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#4256, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 5

>don't be a prick weezle... yes im a webdesigner, and yes you
>can get a business license at 16, and yes I know what im
>doing, so leave me alone about that and quit screwing with
>me. Also im registering a domain, don't worry

dont be a dick soldier, you just lost any possible bussiness i might have done with ISR. or will i not be recommending ISR to any of my eclipse friends. I wasnt screwing with u. I was just asking a simple question. and added a little humor with my 2nd post. Dont worry, i didnt register ISR.com

97 Eclipse Spyder

theallpowerfulmeSep-08-02 05:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#4257, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 6

check out all of the cool robots in the r&d section of http://www.isr.com !

Lane Adams

stock 95rs=backroad rally champion

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

a_miller_76Sep-08-02 11:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#4258, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 7

Uhm...sell me a stage 2 kit and I'll make you a website that will blow your mind. Most people won't want to buy from you with a one pager and an e-mail adderss

soldier101Sep-08-02 11:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#4259, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 8

it's just a quick one pager, the full site will be totally different from that temp page.

-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2

9D9 MITSU RSSep-09-02 09:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#4260, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 9

pointless fucking with a guy who's just trying to do business. cut him some fucking slack. Some people live on here solely to be fucking pricks. It's annoying as hell. If you don't like him, or hold a grudge, leave him the fuck alone and don't read his posts. Point blank, all there is to it. You wouldn't wanna try and start a business and have people getting on u about ur shit. Suggestions are suggestions, but don't look to contradict him or try and make him or anyone else look bad b/c u got a grudge. That's middle school bullshit. Shit takes time sometimes. Not flaming, just saying, leave him the fuck alone. I've noticed u have a thing for saying shit to him b/c u think it's pissing someone off. And people wonder why so much drama appears on forums. B/C some people wanna pointlessly flame others for no apparent reason to be a dick and act like badasses. I'm not the biggest, baddest guy out there, and I'm not acting. I have shit on some of you, but I'll still help you out at the drop of a hat. That's what this forum is about. Not flaming some guy b/c you don't think he's doing HIS business the right way. If you don't like it, don't buy from him, or don't talk to him. But definetely don't TRY to piss him off time after time. And if I'm causing drama now, whatever. I'm just looking out for this guy. He didn't do shit to deserve all this shit he catches post after post from you. I've been there. We won't get into that. I'm done talking about this shit.

Danny95ESISep-09-02 09:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
900 posts,
#4261, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 10

amen 9d9....
too much flaming going on. where's the f*cking love?

I want a kit but I'm still not sure about N/A or turbo or new car....that's a good price tho'

fauchpjSep-09-02 09:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#4262, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 11

9d9....

well said

ClaySep-09-02 10:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#4263, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 12

^ i agree

95 GST | So-Cal

9D9 MITSU RSSep-09-02 10:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#4264, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 13

that post wasn't meant to be directed at any single person either. even tho it kinda turned out that way. no hard feelings towards anyone. It just goes back. The board needs unity. now, lets let Mike's topic get back on track.

soldier101Sep-09-02 10:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#4265, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 14

gracias mi amigo!

-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2

ErikSep-09-02 12:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#4266, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 15

What else do you plan to offer in the future? UDP's and other stuff, or are you mostly focused on boosted stuff. (don't get me wrong I like boosted toys!) Just as a future reference, I'd look into offering turbo DIY parts for the people looking to make a custom kit. I'm in the market for a Neon turbo mani so I can make a turbo kit for my fiance's neon. I'd bet you'd make a killin on that stuff.

Shit is all apart. Typical...

Weezle745Sep-09-02 01:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#4267, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 10

ok im not 100% if u are reffering to me, (im guessing you are because soldier called me a "prick" and u mention "prick" in your post) but i will answer each of your concerns in a calm matter without cussing, or without name calling.

9d9
>pointless fucking with a guy who's just trying to do
>business. cut him some fucking slack. Some people live on
>here solely to be fucking pricks. It's annoying as hell. If
>you don't like him, or hold a grudge, leave him the fuck
>alone and don't read his posts. Point blank, all there is to
>it.

What exactly are you talking about? I simply asked if he was a web site designer? Since when has it become "taboo" to ask about that?!? I just find it hard to believe that a 16yr old can go to school, design web pages, rebuild a 4g63, and run a business on his own... thats why I asked. jeez

>You wouldn't wanna try and start a business and have
>people getting on u about ur shit. Suggestions are
>suggestions, but don't look to contradict him or try and
>make him or anyone else look bad b/c u got a grudge. That's
>middle school bullshit. Shit takes time sometimes.

If I was running a business (which even i know im not old enough to) I would imagine that people getting on u about petty stuff would be the L E A S T of a business owner's concerns.

>Suggestions are
>suggestions, but don't look to contradict him or try and
>make him or anyone else look bad b/c u got a grudge. That's
>middle school bullshit. Shit takes time sometimes.

Suggestions?? what suggestions are you talking about? Or what contradictions are you talking about? I have not heard anyone, including myself contradict him. Offer suggestions...yes, but contradictions...NO

>Not
>flaming, just saying, leave him the fuck alone. I've noticed
>u have a thing for saying shit to him b/c u think it's
>pissing someone off.

HUH? This is obviously geared at a specific person. But I think you need to check your grammer. You use the term "him" and "someone" in the same sentence, so are you talking about the same person (soldier)?? if not, then who is this "someone"? if yes, rewrite your sentence

>And people wonder why so much drama
>appears on forums. B/C some people wanna pointlessly flame
>others for no apparent reason to be a dick and act like
>badasses.

Im sorry, i really dont read other fourms, I dont really have the time. So I cant comment on this.

>I'm not the biggest, baddest guy out there, and
>I'm not acting. I have shit on some of you, but I'll still
>help you out at the drop of a hat. That's what this forum is
>about.

What EXACTLY do you have on me?? ummm.. nothing! And I cant remember once that youve ever helped me.

>Not flaming some guy b/c you don't think he's doing
>HIS business the right way. If you don't like it, don't buy
>from him, or don't talk to him.

OK deal! I would never buy from someone who knows very little about business. Hasnt even graduated high school. If something happened and I needed to sue him, I couldnt do squat because he is a MINOR.

>But definetely don't TRY to
>piss him off time after time.

Again, I dont remember me or anyone else just "pissing" him off for no apparent reason. He might get pissed when he reads the responses to his Stage V AWD, Level 10 Auto questions but thats a WHOLE different story.

>And if I'm causing drama now,
>whatever. I'm just looking out for this guy.

Thats awfully nice of you, Seriously. Its good to see people sticking up for each other.

>He didn't do
>shit to deserve all this shit he catches post after post
>from you. I've been there. We won't get into that. I'm done
>talking about this shit.

You? Who exactly is this "you" that u speak of? If its me, then give me some evidence of me just giving this kid a hard time or trying to "keep him down"?

>We won't get into that. I'm done
>talking about this shit.

Good cause Im tired of typing.

Anyways, Im still not sure if Im the person or one of the persons that you speak of, BUT if I am give me some evidence.
Also dont take things on the internet SOOO Seriously, Its just that... the internet. Dont read every post SO closely. Im not, (or anyone else on the board) trying to "Hold" anyone down or give them a hard time

97 Eclipse Spyder

soldier101Sep-09-02 01:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#4268, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 17

lets just leave this be guys.......arguing on the internet is gay heh. sorry for jumping or whatever. Yes imma webdesigner, and as for rebuilding engines etc, Ihave great help in that department, I wouldn't be doing it myself, a lot of this stuff Ihave a lot of help on, it's not just me. But lets chill guys, im tired of littering the board with all of these arguing threads or posts

Yes ill be offering other things besides turbos soon. working on sorting out distributors and buyins etc.....

-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2

fauchpjSep-09-02 02:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#4269, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 17

>Dont read every post SO closely.
>Im not, (or anyone else on the board) trying to "Hold"
>anyone down or give them a hard time

is it just me or did you just disect 9d9's entire post

Weezle745Sep-09-02 02:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#4270, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 19

>is it just me or did you just disect 9d9's entire post

by closely i meant taking everything seriously or literally. duh

just playin wif u man

97 Eclipse Spyder

chayeSep-09-02 07:18 PM
Member since Apr 28th 2002
420 posts,
#4271, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 20

man...just let it be.
but got to admit the drama is quite fun to read..

9D9 MITSU RSSep-10-02 02:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#4272, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 21

wtf? I said it wasn't directed at anyone. You are pretty obviously offended tho, which means that you fit yourself into one of the categories stated in my post. I mean, dude, it's the net. You seem to have it out for this guy in every post, and he's made it clear that he doesn't want you fucking with him and shit. You seem to be trying too hard to contradict him lately. Just give him a break. I said that was for anyone, not directed at anyone. A lot of people on here do that stuff to others. It's getting old. The board doesn't seem as fun anymore b/c when a newbie comes in with a question that was asked 2 years ago and lost, everyone jumps on him about the search function, or when a guy is trying to do his own thing, everyone tries to call him out to everyone for being a dumbass basically. It's not right. A lot of boards have pointless flaming, but most of the people, with the exception of the occassional trolls, seem to be pretty smart. We can all better ourselves and stop harassing/flaming each other, bashing each other, etc. I mean, fun is fun, if u know someone, and it's cool, but if someone shows that they are fed up with you having it out for them, chill out. That's all I'm saying. No need for anyone to get worked up. It's directed to everyone.
Saying u would sell the domain name to him for $5k was fucking with him in my book.
Also, prick imo, is defined by anyone who is an asshole to another person for no apparent reason, just b/c they can be.
And furthermore, I never said I helped u, I said I'd help anyone on here out at the drop of a hat.
And quite frankly, I said it's directed to everyone, but I can't get on everyone about this post when they didn't do anything. Just saying, it's been off and on with a few people, so I'd say not directed at everyone. I'm just saying. Don't get ill with me. You called yourself out on this one. I said it was for everyone. You took it personal. If that's what you wanna do, fine. If not, even better.
Just lay off people sometimes man. Picking/fucking with people you don't know so well can lead to a bunch of crap. If they ask u to stop, or are obviously offended, it's really immature to keep going. To keep going after they ask you to stop fucking with them in my book also defines prick.
And do realize- I'm not trying to say you are a prick or anything. I am just defining the word in my opinion. You probably aren't like this around friends, or maybe you are. If you are, it's cool, b/c u know them personally. What I'm saying is sometimes to keep the peace over the net, and keep a topic on topic, u have to watch what you say to certain people you don't know. Different people take things differently. And sometimes, stuff just gets old.
I mean, sometimes u seem like u have something against me. I could care less. I don't want you to dislike me or think I'm a idiot, etc, but if you do, I don't give a damn. I don't have anything against anyone here personally. A lot of the people I met off here act a lot differently than they do online.

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Sep-10-02 02:20 AM

#4273, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 22

Michael...you ship me a stage one kit...and I'll build you a badass website like I did for Brynden... http://www.boosted-rs.com

cucumberSep-10-02 02:48 PM
Member since Feb 05th 2002
592 posts,
#4274, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 23

You all need to leave Mike alone.

Dude, seriously, I made fun of you before, but your hard work and perseverance really impresses me.

Continue what you're doing, I wish you the best of luck.

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

Weezle745Sep-10-02 04:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#4275, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 22

hmmm... i think i just wasted 5 min of my time reading that

>wtf? I said it wasn't directed at anyone.
>Saying u would sell the domain name to him for $5k was fucking with
>him in my book.

you contradict yourself
obviously you were including me in your rant if the $5k remark is offensive in your "book".

since when is it so wrong to kid around and jokingly offer to sell someone a website for an outrageous price. And remember... I dont even own that website, a robot company does. I couldnt even sell it to him if I WANTED to. Why not go complain to them that they are keeping your boy soldier down and making it tough for him to run his business? i guess you cant distinguish a little humor from an outright attack.

but anyways, im tired of lowering myself to this 4th grade arguing of who said what or what is appropriate. so this will be the last post i will make in this thread.

hopefully no ones feelings are hurt

97 Eclipse Spyder

soldier101Sep-11-02 01:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#4276, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 25

thanks cucumber.....yo weazle, it's cool, that's not the domain name I had in mind for the site anyways. ISR is an acronym (spelling?) for the name im going to register sometime this week.

-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2

LoudEclipseSep-12-02 10:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#4277, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to Reply # 26

pn0ymahalSep-12-02 05:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#4278, "kids"
In response to Reply # 27

hey guys, really everyone needs to let Mike do what he wants to do. if he does whatever he says, let him do it, and the people who buy stuff from his online shop will let us know how it went! sounds like a plan to me. maybe he cant do everything he claims, maybe he can who knows and who cares.. all the little kids arguin and saying anything related like i agree are freakin gay that's not related to what the subject was at 1st. remember what the subject said, star stage 1 kits for sale or something.. nothing about aruging like little girls... if you want to setttlllleee this RACE.. HAHA.. .. come on guys/girl let this 'member' do his thing. we shall soon find out the results.. you all need to grow up.

Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2
Stage 3 process begins anyone got a 420a block thats not spun etc?

http://www.dreamwater.net/purplebeast

Michael
99gs hrc stage 5000 SOLD...
2004 Honda Accord V6 (240 hp)stock
what other car should i buy?? hmmm
Car info & pictures at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/520269

nappyjimSep-13-02 11:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
#4279, "RE: kids"
In response to Reply # 28

I agree. I admit i have come down on him on other posts just because of his outrageous claims and ideas. IE Stage 5 awd, wants a new supra, old supra, etc. But this buisness thing is the first thing i have seen him come thru with so far and he gets respect in my book for that. If his buisness fails, its on him, no us.

And I woudlent wanna be burning bridges with solider. Cause you know that day will come, when you go, "yo this dood on 2gnt.com has a buisness maybe he can hook us up with a grewp discount....ahh wait, i fuckin called him out everytime he said he wanted to do something outrageous and i called all his ideas bullshit. No discount for me "

And i know from reading previous posts that ALOT of us have SERIOSULY doubted everything and aby idea soldier had in his head. Me being one of the. So for that soldier, I am truly sorry.

Good Luck with your buisness. If you ever hire some molders and shit, make a mold for Talon Alteezas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

Chris_FLSep-13-02 01:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
926 posts,
#4280, "RE: kids"
In response to Reply # 29

I e-mailed you last week about the kit...I got money and I haven't heard from you.

http://www.snappydsl.net/ctoledo/

soldier101Sep-13-02 01:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#4281, "RE: kids"
In response to Reply # 30

my current email is a victim of spam, so a lot of mail I miss, what's your email addy? and when you email me guys, used big bold letters in the subject, so I can point you out easier.

-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4250 Previous topic | Next topic