Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: kids
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=4250&mesg_id=4279
4279, RE: kids
Posted by nappyjim, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I agree. I admit i have come down on him on other posts just because of his outrageous claims and ideas. IE Stage 5 awd, wants a new supra, old supra, etc. But this buisness thing is the first thing i have seen him come thru with so far and he gets respect in my book for that. If his buisness fails, its on him, no us.

And I woudlent wanna be burning bridges with solider. Cause you know that day will come, when you go, "yo this dood on 2gnt.com has a buisness maybe he can hook us up with a grewp discount....ahh wait, i fuckin called him out everytime he said he wanted to do something outrageous and i called all his ideas bullshit. No discount for me :( "

And i know from reading previous posts that ALOT of us have SERIOSULY doubted everything and aby idea soldier had in his head. Me being one of the. So for that soldier, I am truly sorry. :(

Good Luck with your buisness. If you ever hire some molders and shit, make a mold for Talon Alteezas ;)
I generated this page in 0.0080370903015137 seconds, executing 6 queries.