Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectRE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=4250&mesg_id=4260
4260, RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP
Posted by 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
pointless fucking with a guy who's just trying to do business. cut him some fucking slack. Some people live on here solely to be fucking pricks. It's annoying as hell. If you don't like him, or hold a grudge, leave him the fuck alone and don't read his posts. Point blank, all there is to it. You wouldn't wanna try and start a business and have people getting on u about ur shit. Suggestions are suggestions, but don't look to contradict him or try and make him or anyone else look bad b/c u got a grudge. That's middle school bullshit. Shit takes time sometimes. Not flaming, just saying, leave him the fuck alone. I've noticed u have a thing for saying shit to him b/c u think it's pissing someone off. And people wonder why so much drama appears on forums. B/C some people wanna pointlessly flame others for no apparent reason to be a dick and act like badasses. I'm not the biggest, baddest guy out there, and I'm not acting. I have shit on some of you, but I'll still help you out at the drop of a hat. That's what this forum is about. Not flaming some guy b/c you don't think he's doing HIS business the right way. If you don't like it, don't buy from him, or don't talk to him. But definetely don't TRY to piss him off time after time. And if I'm causing drama now, whatever. I'm just looking out for this guy. He didn't do shit to deserve all this shit he catches post after post from you. I've been there. We won't get into that. I'm done talking about this shit.
I generated this page in 0.0099239349365234 seconds, executing 6 queries.