Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2178
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Starting a Restoration" Previous topic | Next topic
KinziesRocketApr-04-12 08:47 PM
Member since Apr 02nd 2012
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2186, "RE: Starting a Restoration"
In response to In response to 2

Yes, cold air intake is on the list. There are three priorities here - little girl wants loud stereo boombox, grandparents she lives with want a sock in the air intake to cut down on horsepower, and MY priorities are to make it really safe for a teen. Much better brakes, stronger headlights, comfy racing seats that are designed to withstand any high-G crash that she hopefully will not be in ever. I think I'll pass on the deafening stereo for now.

Lots for me to learn and happily, enough time to do it all properly. I'm thankful for knowledgeable and helpful forums!

Mackinzie's favourite colour is red, the same as her mother's was, so the red car is what she wants. I think I'll do the interior in red carpet and red/black seats. Gets pretty hot here in the summer, and a black interior, though classy, would be a killer. I'm even considering unique touches like vertical Lamborghini doors and heads-up display projector. She will have the most fun car in the school parking lot at any rate!

As we sat in the car one day deciding what should be done, she pulled down the passenger sun visor as she always does in my car to check herself in the mirror, and we found her mom's lip prints on it. At some point Heather had put on lipstick and kissed the mirror. It was a heart-stop moment for us both. I'm removing the visor to put in a shadow-box frame to save for Kinzie and buying a new one.

Stay tuned for progress reports...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Starting a Restoration [View all] , KinziesRocket, Apr-03-12 06:14 AM
  RE: Starting a Restoration, Dstach, Apr-03-12 08:41 AM, #1
RE: Starting a Restoration, 420agreenvilleSC, Apr-03-12 09:16 AM, #2
      RE: Starting a Restoration, KinziesRocket, Apr-04-12 08:47 PM #3
           RE: Starting a Restoration, Dstach, Apr-04-12 08:56 PM, #4
                RE: Starting a Restoration, KinziesRocket, Apr-05-12 02:40 AM, #5
                     RE: Starting a Restoration, Dstach, Apr-05-12 10:21 AM, #6
                          RE: Starting a Restoration, KinziesRocket, Apr-05-12 06:01 PM, #7
                               RE: Starting a Restoration, Dstach, Apr-05-12 06:05 PM, #8

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2178 Previous topic | Next topic