Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2178
View in linear mode

Subject: "Starting a Restoration" Previous topic | Next topic
KinziesRocketApr-03-12 06:14 AM
Member since Apr 02nd 2012
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2178, "Starting a Restoration"

Hello all! I am new to DSMs, and am working on a 95 GS in my back yard. Belonged to my special lady friend Heather who died last August. I am going over it with a fine tooth comb, fixing and modifying everything so that in a few years when her daughter Mackinzie turns 16 I will be giving her the keys to her mom's car. Of course, she thinks that's a great idea, and is going to help me with stuff so she gets to know the car well and can fix things herself if needed. I'm keeping the auto tranny, but looking at headers, intakes, better brakes and suspension, lights, and new interior. I'd post a photo if I knew how! I already have a RHD Triumph TR6 that I have restored and drive around, so no stranger to grease and skinned knuckles. I'll be on here a lot looking at the FAQs I think, and maybe asking the occasional dumb #### question, so take it easy on me, ok?

john

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Starting a Restoration [View all] , KinziesRocket, Apr-03-12 06:14 AM
  RE: Starting a Restoration, Dstach, Apr-03-12 08:41 AM, #1
RE: Starting a Restoration, 420agreenvilleSC, Apr-03-12 09:16 AM, #2
      RE: Starting a Restoration, KinziesRocket, Apr-04-12 08:47 PM, #3
           RE: Starting a Restoration, Dstach, Apr-04-12 08:56 PM, #4
                RE: Starting a Restoration, KinziesRocket, Apr-05-12 02:40 AM, #5
                     RE: Starting a Restoration, Dstach, Apr-05-12 10:21 AM, #6
                          RE: Starting a Restoration, KinziesRocket, Apr-05-12 06:01 PM, #7
                               RE: Starting a Restoration, Dstach, Apr-05-12 06:05 PM, #8

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2178 Previous topic | Next topic