Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #486
View in linear mode

Subject: "Questions about some exterior parts for my car." Previous topic | Next topic
StaionmasterDec-25-00 02:40 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#486, "Questions about some exterior parts for my car."

Hi all,
I own a 96 Eclipse GS and I recently got into a bit of a fender bender with a Chevy Blazer, and got my hood bent up pretty bad. I was wondering if any of you guys might know how much a new hood would set me back. Does anyone know how much a junkyard might sell one for? Also, I have a Samuri kit front end on my car, it looks really sharp, but I really miss the small Mitsubishi emblem that is on the factory front end. Anyone have any ideas for replicating that little design?
Additionally, I would like to get a larger spoiler for my car. I have the factory 3 peice, and I would like to get one that comes up like a big arc. Anyone know how much that might run me at a junkyard? One like what comes on a 97 model or later turbo style.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Questions about some exterior parts for my car. [View all] , Staionmaster, Dec-25-00 02:40 PM
  RE: Questions about some exterior parts for my car., Tom95Esi, Dec-25-00 03:43 PM, #1
RE: Questions about some exterior parts for my car., cyan, Dec-26-00 06:20 PM, #2
      RE: Questions about some exterior parts for my car., DSMRoadster, Dec-29-00 04:02 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #486 Previous topic | Next topic