Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectQuestions about some exterior parts for my car.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=486
486, Questions about some exterior parts for my car.
Posted by Staionmaster, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hi all,
I own a 96 Eclipse GS and I recently got into a bit of a fender bender with a Chevy Blazer, and got my hood bent up pretty bad. I was wondering if any of you guys might know how much a new hood would set me back. Does anyone know how much a junkyard might sell one for? Also, I have a Samuri kit front end on my car, it looks really sharp, but I really miss the small Mitsubishi emblem that is on the factory front end. Anyone have any ideas for replicating that little design?
Additionally, I would like to get a larger spoiler for my car. I have the factory 3 peice, and I would like to get one that comes up like a big arc. Anyone know how much that might run me at a junkyard? One like what comes on a 97 model or later turbo style.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

487, RE: Questions about some exterior parts for my car.
Posted by Tom95Esi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You can get the wing new for $156 from spoilers.com. . .its actually one of the cheapest wings you can get. Not sure about the quality of those replicas though. . .
488, RE: Questions about some exterior parts for my car.
Posted by cyan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hmm, adding an emblem onto the car when most people would love the fact that our emblems are removeable without having to fill in badge holes like a honduh or any other car. interesting request, either buy the emblem from satan or cut three diamonds from vinyl. either way will be a 10 minute job.
489, RE: Questions about some exterior parts for my car.
Posted by DSMRoadster, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
a buddy of mine has a vinyl making machine/business. Any kind of vinyl design or letterings you guys need just let me know. you can email me at NoLMTSod12@aol.com.
I generated this page in 0.0088331699371338 seconds, executing 7 queries.