Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #486
View in linear mode

Subject: "Questions about some exterior parts for my car." Previous topic | Next topic
StaionmasterDec-25-00 02:40 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#486, "Questions about some exterior parts for my car."

Hi all,
I own a 96 Eclipse GS and I recently got into a bit of a fender bender with a Chevy Blazer, and got my hood bent up pretty bad. I was wondering if any of you guys might know how much a new hood would set me back. Does anyone know how much a junkyard might sell one for? Also, I have a Samuri kit front end on my car, it looks really sharp, but I really miss the small Mitsubishi emblem that is on the factory front end. Anyone have any ideas for replicating that little design?
Additionally, I would like to get a larger spoiler for my car. I have the factory 3 peice, and I would like to get one that comes up like a big arc. Anyone know how much that might run me at a junkyard? One like what comes on a 97 model or later turbo style.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Tom95EsiDec-25-00 03:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
70 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#487, "RE: Questions about some exterior parts for my car."
In response to Reply # 0

You can get the wing new for $156 from spoilers.com. . .its actually one of the cheapest wings you can get. Not sure about the quality of those replicas though. . .

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cyanDec-26-00 06:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#488, "RE: Questions about some exterior parts for my car."
In response to Reply # 1

hmm, adding an emblem onto the car when most people would love the fact that our emblems are removeable without having to fill in badge holes like a honduh or any other car. interesting request, either buy the emblem from satan or cut three diamonds from vinyl. either way will be a 10 minute job.

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

DSMRoadsterDec-29-00 04:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#489, "RE: Questions about some exterior parts for my car."
In response to Reply # 2

a buddy of mine has a vinyl making machine/business. Any kind of vinyl design or letterings you guys need just let me know. you can email me at NoLMTSod12@aol.com.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #486 Previous topic | Next topic