Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105071
View in linear mode

Subject: "Speedometer Gauge Confusion" Previous topic | Next topic
SnortingCayenneNov-28-10 02:36 PM
Member since Nov 21st 2010
8 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105071, "Speedometer Gauge Confusion"
Nov-28-10 02:52 PM by SnortingCayenne

Hello people;

97 Eclipse 420A, off white, dvd player,

I was told to get ignition working before i mess w/ engine. Wires were hanging out of gauge assembly like parents in bikinis. Red wires, yellow wires, white wires.

I took of gauge assembly, and I found four white wires hanging off of the guage assembly. They were connected bar one on the right side. There were two sets of wirings in either side of the gauge housing that were not connected. Also there was a small yellow wire on the right side that was not connected as well as a black one. I looked through FSM, couldn't figure out what this person had done. Need explanatory help.

You can see a small yellow wire with a red sheath emitting its demonic presence from underneath a yellow temple. This I believe is the beast. However, my expertise is limited to potato chips and their flavors.

===============================
I'm like a hunter of spice...one who chases the elusive mayfly of pain...or something like that.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Speedometer Gauge Confusion [View all] , SnortingCayenne, Nov-28-10 02:36 PM
  RE: Speedometer Gauge Confusion, 420agreenvilleSC, Nov-28-10 02:45 PM, #1
RE: Speedometer Gauge Confusion, SnortingCayenne, Nov-28-10 02:56 PM, #2
      RE: Speedometer Gauge Confusion, 740 turbo brick, Nov-29-10 01:56 AM, #3
           RE: Speedometer Gauge Confusion, SnortingCayenne, Nov-29-10 02:35 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105071 Previous topic | Next topic