Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #318
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: best story ive heard in a while" Previous topic | Next topic
injendsmJan-01-06 11:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#373, "RE: best story ive heard in a while"
In response to In response to 2

Originally posted by dsmmyth
OMG, hahahaha. It's still not as good as another poop story I know. Edit: Found it. The post. "Well, I debated all day whether I should share with all of you what happened to me last night, so since I can't tell my family I'll tell my fellow juicing family my story. Ok so yesterday was my cheat day. Probably put away about 8k cals including a lot of alcohol last night. Im at the usual weekend frat parties and i've been talking to this girl for the majority of the night. She's 19, so still a little on the immature side, but I'm only 21 so it's all good. Anyway I've talked to this girl a few times before, and to make a long story short I ended up going back with her to her dorm. About another 8 shots later, we end up fooling around on her bed, didn't bang her, but did pretty much everything else. So about 10 minutes into her giving me head, I had to drop the fattest shit in my life. All my meals were followed by 3tsp of Metamucil so I could get lots of fiber in me to combat the carbs a litte. Anyway im holdin my #2 in and finally it goes away. We both end up passing out on her bed, she's butt naked and I'm in my boxers. I must have passed out about 10 minutes after she did around 3am. I wake up at about 8am to piss and I find myself covered in shit. I'm thinking WTF, and what happened was I shit myself when I was sleeping. It was all over the bed, sheets,etc.... I'm freakin out so I did the most horrible thing in the world. She's sleeping with her back towards me, so I take my boxers off, scoop up some shit and gently smear it on the inside of her butt, her lower back, and a little on the back of ther hammies. I get dressed and leave LOL. This poor girl is gonna think she did it. I didn't know what else to do though. Anyway, I'm really gonna have to avoid her and I have no clue what I'm gonna do when I end up running into her."

lmao, wow.........that is great.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

best story ive heard in a while [View all] , injendsm, Dec-31-05 11:04 AM
  RE: best story ive heard in a while, DarkEclips96, Dec-31-05 01:29 PM, #1
RE: best story ive heard in a while, dsmmyth, Dec-31-05 04:08 PM, #2
      RE: best story ive heard in a while, Moderatorcs82685, Dec-31-05 07:52 PM, #3
      RE: best story ive heard in a while, injendsm, Jan-01-06 11:02 AM #4
           RE: best story ive heard in a while, QC DSM ESiT, Jan-02-06 08:33 AM, #5
Read the story posted farther down, 96NTeclipse, Jan-02-06 03:09 PM, #6
RE: Read the story posted farther down, ModeratoreclipzGST, Jan-02-06 04:59 PM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #318 Previous topic | Next topic