Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: best story ive heard in a while
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=318&mesg_id=373
373, RE: best story ive heard in a while
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dsmmyth
OMG, hahahaha. It's still not as good as another poop story I know. Edit: Found it. The post. "Well, I debated all day whether I should share with all of you what happened to me last night, so since I can't tell my family I'll tell my fellow juicing family my story. Ok so yesterday was my cheat day. Probably put away about 8k cals including a lot of alcohol last night. Im at the usual weekend frat parties and i've been talking to this girl for the majority of the night. She's 19, so still a little on the immature side, but I'm only 21 so it's all good. Anyway I've talked to this girl a few times before, and to make a long story short I ended up going back with her to her dorm. About another 8 shots later, we end up fooling around on her bed, didn't bang her, but did pretty much everything else. So about 10 minutes into her giving me head, I had to drop the fattest shit in my life. All my meals were followed by 3tsp of Metamucil so I could get lots of fiber in me to combat the carbs a litte. Anyway im holdin my #2 in and finally it goes away. We both end up passing out on her bed, she's butt naked and I'm in my boxers. I must have passed out about 10 minutes after she did around 3am. I wake up at about 8am to piss and I find myself covered in shit. I'm thinking WTF, and what happened was I shit myself when I was sleeping. It was all over the bed, sheets,etc.... I'm freakin out so I did the most horrible thing in the world. She's sleeping with her back towards me, so I take my boxers off, scoop up some shit and gently smear it on the inside of her butt, her lower back, and a little on the back of ther hammies. I get dressed and leave LOL. This poor girl is gonna think she did it. I didn't know what else to do though. Anyway, I'm really gonna have to avoid her and I have no clue what I'm gonna do when I end up running into her."

lmao, wow.........that is great.
I generated this page in 0.0077049732208252 seconds, executing 6 queries.