Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7030
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........." Previous topic | Next topic
EclipseHottieFeb-26-02 07:32 PM
Member since Jan 22nd 2002
456 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7045, "RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........."
In response to In response to 14

i have a ? for yall. I bought my car, it was lowered a little already. the springs that are on there, they used to be blue, i think they are black now, but if you wipe off the dust you can see they are blue. are these factory or what? i would like to lower my car, but you should see my drive way. its like 10 feet higher that the road i turn off of, and my moms car, a 2000 monte carlo bottoms out, but mine doesnt cause its shorter than hers. and i dont want to start now. and a dip in houston is like 5 inches, a dip in el campo is a foot and a half LOL if you see a sign that says "SLOW DIP" here, you better slow your ass down or you will leave everything under your car in the dip as you try to drive away LOL

~*~*May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who fucks up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch*~*~

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS......... [View all] , jdpilot, Feb-23-02 07:25 AM
  RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., ModeratoreclipzGST, Feb-23-02 07:56 AM, #1
RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., espilcEGS, Feb-23-02 08:08 AM, #2
      RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., thisismygs, Feb-23-02 11:33 AM, #3
           RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., xEclipsE RaceRx, Feb-23-02 03:13 PM, #4
                RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., TeamJasonESi_T, Feb-23-02 03:15 PM, #5
                     RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., xEclipsE RaceRx, Feb-23-02 03:17 PM, #6
                          RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., Amish_Eclipse, Feb-24-02 10:44 AM, #7
                               RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., jdpilot, Feb-24-02 11:40 AM, #8
                                    RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., vegasdsmr, Feb-24-02 02:35 PM, #9
                                         RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., xEclipsE RaceRx, Feb-24-02 02:39 PM, #10
                                              RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., Amish_Eclipse, Feb-24-02 04:53 PM, #11
                                                   RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., JJPhatStrat, Feb-24-02 10:46 PM, #12
                                                        RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., JJPhatStrat, Feb-24-02 10:48 PM, #13
                                                             RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., xEclipsE RaceRx, Feb-25-02 12:44 PM, #14
                                                                  RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., EclipseHottie, Feb-26-02 07:32 PM #15
                                                                       RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., DSMRoadster, Feb-28-02 07:04 AM, #16

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7030 Previous topic | Next topic