Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7030
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........." Previous topic | Next topic
JJPhatStratFeb-24-02 10:46 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2001
471 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7042, "RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........."
In response to In response to 11

wow...i just replied to this exact same post like 2 lines up...but here goes again (with a lil more detail...) i got some used sportlines and tokico blues. i was hesitant to even put them on my car after reading all the pro-prokit opinions on here and looking at the RRE pics. i even put them up for sale but just b4 someone could get them, i stuck em on my ride. now i dont know if its because they were pre-broken-in already or what, but theyre smoothe as hell. i hardly scrape, and the ride is comfy as ever (feels like stock to me.) i have like zero bodyroll and it looks dope! however, i am a bit of a car amateur, so keep that in mind, but have a look at the pics...the car's dirty but this is how they will look on your ride without sideskirts.

Pictures -

www.JJPhatStrat.com/carpics.htm

Tunes -

www.JJPhatStrat.com/mp3page.htm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS......... [View all] , jdpilot, Feb-23-02 07:25 AM
  RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., ModeratoreclipzGST, Feb-23-02 07:56 AM, #1
RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., espilcEGS, Feb-23-02 08:08 AM, #2
      RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., thisismygs, Feb-23-02 11:33 AM, #3
           RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., xEclipsE RaceRx, Feb-23-02 03:13 PM, #4
                RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., TeamJasonESi_T, Feb-23-02 03:15 PM, #5
                     RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., xEclipsE RaceRx, Feb-23-02 03:17 PM, #6
                          RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., Amish_Eclipse, Feb-24-02 10:44 AM, #7
                               RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., jdpilot, Feb-24-02 11:40 AM, #8
                                    RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., vegasdsmr, Feb-24-02 02:35 PM, #9
                                         RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., xEclipsE RaceRx, Feb-24-02 02:39 PM, #10
                                              RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., Amish_Eclipse, Feb-24-02 04:53 PM, #11
                                                   RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., JJPhatStrat, Feb-24-02 10:46 PM #12
                                                        RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., JJPhatStrat, Feb-24-02 10:48 PM, #13
                                                             RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., xEclipsE RaceRx, Feb-25-02 12:44 PM, #14
                                                                  RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., EclipseHottie, Feb-26-02 07:32 PM, #15
                                                                       RE: FOR ALL THE NEWBIES COMPARING SPRINGS........., DSMRoadster, Feb-28-02 07:04 AM, #16

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #7030 Previous topic | Next topic