Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #518
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamStan2gntJan-26-01 04:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#520, "RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please"
In response to In response to 1

May be on right just not enough correction. My rear camber kit is only +.75 so tire wear is still not even just liveable. Now are the tires going bald or wearing unevenly. If they are going bald evenly then you may want longer lasting tires or ease up on the driving hard. If there high performance tires like RE-71 or SP8000 they wont last but 20-30K miles anyway with zero camber and toe . If tires are wearing uneven and camber is okay (which it must not be if they want to bend your spindles..idiots) your tire pressures may be off. One way to tell is use a pyrometer and play with tire pressure until the temp is the same across the tread.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please [View all] , TrishasTalon, Jan-26-01 09:24 AM
  RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please, cyan, Jan-26-01 03:17 PM, #1
RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-26-01 04:40 PM #2
      RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please, Moderatorjuan, Jan-28-01 01:38 PM, #3
           RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please, cyan, Jan-28-01 02:02 PM, #4
                RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please, TrishasTalon, Jan-29-01 04:56 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #518 Previous topic | Next topic