Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #518
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please" Previous topic | Next topic
cyanJan-26-01 03:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#519, "RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please"
In response to In response to 0

if you have a camber kit and are still going bald then your camber kit is on worng. were you in the installation bay watching them when they put it on? because they may have done the measurements before they put the kit on and when they put the kit on theymay have not put the shims in so you would have no adjustment and if they didnt do the alignment after the installation you would still be negative. if they did this they are not a good shop.
take a look at your tires from the top, are they slanted?
did you get the printout after the kit was installed? does it have the camber/toe measurements on it? if it does check them to see because if the printout says your camber is zero and your tires are going bald then you must be buying firestones
http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please [View all] , TrishasTalon, Jan-26-01 09:24 AM
  RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please, cyan, Jan-26-01 03:17 PM #1
RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-26-01 04:40 PM, #2
      RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please, Moderatorjuan, Jan-28-01 01:38 PM, #3
           RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please, cyan, Jan-28-01 02:02 PM, #4
                RE: My Tires Are Going Bald!!!! Make It Stop Please, TrishasTalon, Jan-29-01 04:56 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #518 Previous topic | Next topic