Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 6 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #28605
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: what a morning!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
VTECKILLERJan-25-06 04:15 PM
Member since Oct 23rd 2005
62 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28616, "RE: what a morning!!!"
In response to In response to 0

Originally posted by 95Eclipse302
Wow so im on my way to school. I realize I forgot my gym shorts...advanced PE lol but anyways I turn around in a drive way ... when I start going again I hear a grinding, first I think nothing but my bumper is dragging like normal...so I go and it keeps doing it. I pull in another driveway and check, all looks fine. I say ill make it home, as soon as i back out in the middle of the road...bam nothing...the car stops and the left front wheel is out sideways. The axle had POPPED out since the tire rod end nut had been loose for some reason and finished turning itself off. Got it towed home and now its in the garage. I think nothing major was done...just fu**** up my fender. So Imma grab me a nut since luckily the tie rod end wasnt stripped. Imma clean the axle and get me a new boot..CV joint boot I think? Anywasy, thaught id share.

Wow man I had the exact samething happen in my 420a Avenger the nut just backed off lucky I was just going over a speed bump at like 5mph lol. Yea lucky that time lol another time Im racing a c4 convert auto, boxer, and a malibu stationwagon lol the malibu was the fastest one but back to the race Im on the Interstate and at 120mph the ball joint just comes apart this time tire it sideways sparks going everywhere now that was scary my buddy and I thought we were going to die but no the one driver side front wheel was enough for me to keep the car stright and I slow down with out the brake scared it may put the car side ways or something and I just steer it to the shoulder on the left lol the fast side so yea I had 3 cops stop but didnt get one ticket thank good. Insurance company paid for it all the only good thing that cameout of this was that I had some monsoon wheels and they stopped making them like right before this happend and they had to buy me all new wheels

DRIVE IT LIKE U STOLE IT

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

what a morning!!! [View all] , 95Eclipse302, Jan-25-06 04:03 AM
  RE: what a morning!!!, DanKid, Jan-25-06 05:14 AM, #1
RE: what a morning!!!, mcgyvr, Jan-25-06 07:57 AM, #2
      RE: what a morning!!!, DanKid, Jan-25-06 09:16 AM, #3
           RE: what a morning!!!, ForceFed420a, Jan-25-06 09:21 AM, #4
                RE: what a morning!!!, mcgyvr, Jan-25-06 10:22 AM, #5
                RE: what a morning!!!, DanKid, Jan-25-06 10:41 AM, #6
RE: what a morning!!!, VTECKILLER, Jan-25-06 04:15 PM #7

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #28605 Previous topic | Next topic