Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #20986
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDeanoDNov-10-03 06:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20995, "RE: Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve"
In response to In response to 2

That product and numerous others like have been available for many years. This was also discussed a few years ago, but not sure if it will come up in a search.

I probably came across differently than I intended, but you posted something that does not work on our vehicles and was never designed for our use.

You should also have done a bit of research into it before suggesting that we use it. You would have found out that we cannot use it or anything like it.

I have been here for many years and to my knowledge there are maybe 2 cars that could use this to enhance their left foot braking capabilities. Since you posted this product, I assume we can leave you out of this category.

When I first posted my reply you did nothing to challenge or compliment me on my choices of getting better rear braking capability. This leads me to assume that your knowledge in this area is limited, which is fine.

I would have probably posted the original topic and asked if this product could be used on our cars. We have many young impressionable people that go out and buy components on our recommendations.

Sorry to be so harsh, but since you decided to point out my tiny one line of prejudgement and make it the main topic in your post, I thought I would give you more to chew o I did throw a smiley out there so you don't take me too serious.

BTW: thanks for keeping an eye out for new products. Let us know if you find anything else

97 RS(PTE SC-61, Built Long Block, Electromotive Tec 3)It's Here!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve [View all] , turbo8u, Nov-09-03 07:41 AM
  RE: Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve, TeamDeanoD, Nov-09-03 01:50 PM, #1
RE: Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve, turbo8u, Nov-09-03 02:06 PM, #2
      RE: Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve, djtrickee, Nov-09-03 05:46 PM, #3
      RE: Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve, Doug96GS, Nov-09-03 07:28 PM, #4
           RE: Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve, djtrickee, Nov-10-03 06:38 AM, #5
      RE: Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve, TeamDeanoD, Nov-10-03 06:56 AM #6

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #20986 Previous topic | Next topic