Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1561
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Is anyone using Focuz Dual Spring Coilovers?" Previous topic | Next topic
HeDogApr-14-01 12:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
251 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1565, "RE: Is anyone using Focuz Dual Spring Coilovers?"
In response to In response to 3

So once I get the coillovers on, I could eyeball it as far as compensating for camber in the rear by using the $15 mod. Then get the alignment checked. Whoever does the alignment will tell me the amount of camber (degrees) needed to correct the wheels. Then I go back and reconfigure the rear mod to suit the info they gave me. Is this the way that I should approach the aligning, at least for the rear? And if the front needs any type of adjustment, I'd have to purchase a kit to correct the front.

To adjust the height, do I just get the wheel off of the ground and adjust that way, or can you do it when the wheels are on the ground?
Sorry I'm asking so many questions, I just need a plan of for when I do this.

HeDog

'95 Northstar White GS
Thermal R&D Turbo 3" Catback
Iceman CAI

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=879

HeDog

'95 Eclipse GS/Turboed

HRC Stage II with FMIC.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Is anyone using Focuz Dual Spring Coilovers? [View all] , HeDog, Apr-06-01 01:48 AM
  RE: Is anyone using Focuz Dual Spring Coilovers?, cyan, Apr-06-01 02:04 PM, #1
RE: Is anyone using Focuz Dual Spring Coilovers?, HeDog, Apr-12-01 09:23 AM, #2
      RE: Is anyone using Focuz Dual Spring Coilovers?, cyan, Apr-12-01 06:20 PM, #3
           RE: Is anyone using Focuz Dual Spring Coilovers?, HeDog, Apr-14-01 12:23 AM #4
                RE: Is anyone using Focuz Dual Spring Coilovers?, cyan, Apr-14-01 03:52 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1561 Previous topic | Next topic