Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15037
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Put in new pads today......" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDeanoDJan-20-03 05:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15065, "RE: Put in new pads today......"
In response to In response to 8

Mrlocalpimp- from your posts it sounds like you are a young kid. I am not a kid and do not appreciate your tone on this topic. I do believe it was not intended towards me, but in any case you are being very disrespectful. This is a friendly board with all of us trying to help each other. It is best when we post our own experiences and not post what we have read from other peoples posts. This way we get a broad view of what works and what does not. Some people have had very bad experiences with stock rotors. Less than 20K miles were not uncommon before they warped on stock pads. I do believe some of these rotors were defective or were sub par compared to the wear most of us has gotten. If someone posted that they believe you should never turn stock rotors, then with their experiences it has turned bad and not worth the money.

Try and read every response, then make your own decision on what is best for you and your car. $ is always a deciding factor in any decision.

Never Never......disrespect someone after they took the time to post a reply to help you out. Just choose to use another option or put their suggestion in your back pocket. I have posted to this forum for quite a few years and have learned so much about my car. I have also tried to pass on my own experiences to help others with decisions or fix problems that I have encountered. I have never posted to someone about their behavior, but this cannot go unchecked.

And yes, I do read where he jumped your shit a little about not turning your rotors at the same time as you changed your pads. So fuckin what......you should have just took the little bit of shit and said thanks for all your help guys. That is what I would have done.....the adult thing. This is all my opinion and you do not have to follow my advice. I really do care about every brother and sister here and this is why I replied.

Have a good day brother......and get those rotors turned "LOL"

BTW: no need to reply.....but I hope you REALLY read it

97 RS(PTE SC-61, Built Long Block, Electromotive Tec 3)It's Here!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Put in new pads today...... [View all] , mrlocalpimp, Jan-19-03 11:52 AM
  RE: Put in new pads today......, TeamXtremeRS, Jan-19-03 12:47 PM, #1
RE: Put in new pads today......, mrlocalpimp, Jan-19-03 02:09 PM, #2
      RE: Put in new pads today......, TeamXtremeRS, Jan-19-03 04:25 PM, #3
           RE: Put in new pads today......, TeamDeanoD, Jan-19-03 05:41 PM, #4
                RE: Put in new pads today......, mrlocalpimp, Jan-19-03 05:58 PM, #5
                     RE: Put in new pads today......, TeamXtremeRS, Jan-19-03 06:16 PM, #6
                          RE: Put in new pads today......, zhr420, Jan-19-03 09:25 PM, #7
RE: Put in new pads today......, solareclipsegurl, Jan-20-03 05:05 PM, #8
RE: Put in new pads today......, TeamDeanoD, Jan-20-03 05:31 PM #9
      RE: Put in new pads today......, coClipse_97, Jan-20-03 06:50 PM, #10
      RE: Put in new pads today......, TeamJasonESi_T, Jan-22-03 09:06 AM, #11
           RE: Put in new pads today......, woppishbob, Jan-22-03 10:24 AM, #12
                RE: Put in new pads today......, Collente, Jan-23-03 11:19 AM, #13
                     RE: Put in new pads today......, DemonEclipse, Feb-20-03 05:51 PM, #14
                          RE: Put in new pads today......, shybuck, Feb-20-03 06:04 PM, #15
                               RE: Put in new pads today......, 1sweet98talon, Feb-20-03 06:19 PM, #16

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15037 Previous topic | Next topic