Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #500
View in linear mode

Subject: "Placement of Coolent sensor and ManifoldAirTemp sensor?" Previous topic | Next topic
Therein10Mar-12-05 05:52 PM
Member since Feb 02nd 2003
83 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#500, "Placement of Coolent sensor and ManifoldAirTemp sensor?"

I have everything ready to go to install my MSnS Extra and I was just wondering how others have gone about install the extra Coolent and MAT sensors? I noticed that I can directly replace the coolent sensor but then the stock temp gauge won't work and then I won't be able to get my emissions done. I suppose I could tap anywhere on the manifold for MAT sensor, but just not sure about where to tap for the coolent?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Placement of Coolent sensor and ManifoldAirTemp sensor? [View all] , Therein10, Mar-12-05 05:52 PM
  RE: Placement of Coolent sensor and ManifoldAirTemp sensor?, BOOSTED ECLIPSE, Mar-12-05 06:29 PM, #1
RE: Placement of Coolent sensor and ManifoldAirTemp sensor?, TeamXtremeRS, Mar-13-05 07:57 AM, #2
      RE: Placement of Coolent sensor and ManifoldAirTemp sensor?, Therein10, Mar-13-05 07:16 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #500 Previous topic | Next topic