Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4942
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: MsII now running sequential injection" Previous topic | Next topic
96TurboGSJul-19-10 03:31 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2007
125 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4947, "RE: MsII now running sequential injection"
In response to In response to 0

Originally posted by XtremeRS
Not sure if anyone is running sequential injection on the 420a yet, but its running excellent, smooth as silk. I basically made my own circuit board and harness and did the ms board mods. Setup is 4g63 injectors, resistor pack, and ignitor module. More consistent cylinder fueling has netted less knock potential, and more consistent afr.

Known as 420aRaf on other boards; I’ve been running it with EAE ever since cam sync was working for the 420a. I built my opto input in the proto area of the v3 board. I also built a digital knock detection system that uses inputs from crank and cam sensor for variable RPM TDC sensibility, and I must agree sequential has less knock and better stability. I know there are a handful of neon owners who have sequential up and running along with several 420a avengers and eclipses. It’s good to see you have worked out the problems for the 4g63!? Is your injector timing any different for the 420a than it was for the 4g63?

-Rafiel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

MsII now running sequential injection [View all] , TeamXtremeRS, Jul-19-10 09:04 AM
  RE: MsII now running sequential injection, streetlightning, Jul-19-10 11:23 AM, #1
RE: MsII now running sequential injection, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-19-10 12:00 PM, #2
RE: MsII now running sequential injection, VelocitaPaola, Jul-19-10 03:00 PM, #3
RE: MsII now running sequential injection, 96TurboGS, Jul-19-10 03:31 PM #4
RE: MsII now running sequential injection, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-19-10 05:32 PM, #5
      RE: MsII now running sequential injection, 96TurboGS, Jul-19-10 09:42 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4942 Previous topic | Next topic