Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4942
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: MsII now running sequential injection" Previous topic | Next topic
VelocitaPaolaJul-19-10 03:00 PM
Member since Jun 13th 2005
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4946, "RE: MsII now running sequential injection"
In response to In response to 1

Originally posted by streetlightning
nice! i will be soon.. i got a JB peak hold board and symtech cam sync .. but im a total newb lol. what all (perameter wise ) do u need to do to the injectors page for low z? pmw? current limmet ect?

If you're using any sort of peak and hold fuel injector driver (JBPerf P&H Board or SymTech Labs PH Driver) you use the same parameters you would use for high impedance fuel injectors -- just as if you were using a resistor pack/inline resistors.

-----------------------------------------

-Paul

Service Manuals and Guides

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

MsII now running sequential injection [View all] , TeamXtremeRS, Jul-19-10 09:04 AM
  RE: MsII now running sequential injection, streetlightning, Jul-19-10 11:23 AM, #1
RE: MsII now running sequential injection, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-19-10 12:00 PM, #2
RE: MsII now running sequential injection, VelocitaPaola, Jul-19-10 03:00 PM #3
RE: MsII now running sequential injection, 96TurboGS, Jul-19-10 03:31 PM, #4
RE: MsII now running sequential injection, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-19-10 05:32 PM, #5
      RE: MsII now running sequential injection, 96TurboGS, Jul-19-10 09:42 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4942 Previous topic | Next topic