Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3287
View in linear mode

Subject: "A few questions before install,/my eyes are bleeding" Previous topic | Next topic
tboneJul-02-07 05:31 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2006
103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3287, "A few questions before install,/my eyes are bleeding"

ok guys, I am about to install my MSnS, along with my motor and turbo set up.

I will be starting this process next week. I have a week off and I would like to get it back up and running in some fashion in that week.

I still have to order a few things. I need a wideband O2, a wiring harness and the sensors. If anyone can just fill me on on what O2 will work best, but keep in mind that I am on a tight budget.

I was looking at rsautosprot.net for the wiring harness, is this a good harness?

I got my MSnS used and this is what I have so far.

1. MS1 & MS2 CPU
2. Built and tested version 3.0 board
3. Stimulator board
4. RS232 cable
2.5 bar MAP sensor

Im starting to get nervous about this install and I kinda need it to go somewhat smooth. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Tom

98 RS 5spd.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A few questions before install,/my eyes are bleeding [View all] , tbone, Jul-02-07 05:31 PM
  RE: A few questions before install,/my eyes are bleeding, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jul-03-07 01:46 PM, #1
RE: A few questions before install,/my eyes are bleeding, Slushbox, Jul-07-07 10:59 AM, #2
RE: A few questions before install,/my eyes are bleeding, AdministratorCODE4, Jul-14-07 03:51 PM, #3
RE: A few questions before install,/my eyes are bleeding, Slushbox, Jul-14-07 07:28 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3287 Previous topic | Next topic