Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #428
View in linear mode

Subject: "jltalon" Previous topic | Next topic
pghsebringDec-11-05 11:23 AM
Member since Dec 05th 2004
139 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#428, "jltalon"

I do not want anyone else from 2gnt.com getting ripped off by this guy. That's it. If you want to risk your money, go ahead. I just wish that someone else could have warned my before I got screwed. I have completed MANY transactions with MANY different members on this board, with no problems. HE REFUSES TO ANSWER MY PM'S OR EMAILS, AND WON'T SEND THE PARTS I PAID FOR. Here's what happened with this guy:

I sent $25 through Paypal: Payment Sent (ID #70Y623014F133050R)

Business Name:
Suzanne Reimer
Email:
jsjjjre5@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$25.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Nov. 2, 2005
Time:
13:32:58 PST
Completed

Subject:
payment
Note:
For front and rear motor mount for 95-99 mitsubishi eclipse.

I received a passenger side motor mount in the mail.

Here is his original post:

"Everything is in excellent condition....check my feedback and reviews in the good guy forum....I'm out of the DSM Game and just want to get these parts out of my garage:

Interior:

Radio Trim Bezel Black $15 shipped
Gauge Cluster Trim Black $15 shipped
Center Heat Cluster No Vents Black- $10 shipped
Rear Interior Panels w/ Speaker Covers Grey: $35 for Pair or $20 for one side shipped

Motor:
Engine Mounts- $15 for specific Mount or $25 for pair shipped"

So he is "out of the DSM game" and shipping whatever he has laying around after receiving payment, knowing that Paypal won't refund the money. And then he doesn't answer email after you receive junk.

Just don't want anyone else to get screwed. Need more proof? Our PMs back and forth? Emails? Picture of garbage sent me?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

jltalon [View all] , pghsebring, Dec-11-05 11:23 AM
  RE: jltalon, jltalon, Dec-12-05 05:30 AM, #1
RE: jltalon, Nine5eclipse03, Jan-18-06 06:35 AM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #428 Previous topic | Next topic