Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectjltalon
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=428
428, jltalon
Posted by pghsebring, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I do not want anyone else from 2gnt.com getting ripped off by this guy. That's it. If you want to risk your money, go ahead. I just wish that someone else could have warned my before I got screwed. I have completed MANY transactions with MANY different members on this board, with no problems. HE REFUSES TO ANSWER MY PM'S OR EMAILS, AND WON'T SEND THE PARTS I PAID FOR. Here's what happened with this guy:

I sent $25 through Paypal: Payment Sent (ID #70Y623014F133050R)

Business Name:
Suzanne Reimer
Email:
jsjjjre5@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$25.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Nov. 2, 2005
Time:
13:32:58 PST
Completed

Subject:
payment
Note:
For front and rear motor mount for 95-99 mitsubishi eclipse.

I received a passenger side motor mount in the mail.

Here is his original post:

"Everything is in excellent condition....check my feedback and reviews in the good guy forum....I'm out of the DSM Game and just want to get these parts out of my garage:

Interior:

Radio Trim Bezel Black $15 shipped
Gauge Cluster Trim Black $15 shipped
Center Heat Cluster No Vents Black- $10 shipped
Rear Interior Panels w/ Speaker Covers Grey: $35 for Pair or $20 for one side shipped

Motor:
Engine Mounts- $15 for specific Mount or $25 for pair shipped"

So he is "out of the DSM game" and shipping whatever he has laying around after receiving payment, knowing that Paypal won't refund the money. And then he doesn't answer email after you receive junk.

Just don't want anyone else to get screwed. Need more proof? Our PMs back and forth? Emails? Picture of garbage sent me?
430, RE: jltalon
Posted by jltalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
This kid is a tool look at my other feedback on the good guy forum...mounts were sent for cheap if he doesn't want them than he could sell them for more than he paid. Stop bothering me and stop invading my two last for sale threads because I have sold everything else from my car.
443, RE: jltalon
Posted by Nine5eclipse03, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I bought an hvac cover, and a terminator spoiler from jtalon. The package was damaged during shipping, and was sent back. He went out of his way to build a crate to ship it in, got to me in a timely manner, in perfect condition. My experience with jtalon was great, not sure what happened to the other guy?
I generated this page in 0.0078330039978027 seconds, executing 7 queries.