Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectThe Speed Factor (dsmtuner vendor)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=359
359, The Speed Factor (dsmtuner vendor)
Posted by totaleklipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well I was pricing around for Brembo Rotors and saw them on Tooners. At first they were quite prompt on service and shipped on time. Upon recieving the GSX rotors they looked a little small. I measured them and they fell short of the GSX 10.8" size. I called them promptly and explained the situation. Even at this point they were very nice and understanding. He researched the part # and said that is what corresponded to GSX rotors. He finally measured his and realized I was right. I shipped back the rotors on MY OWN COST!

This is when I became dissapointed with their service. After a week I call them and ask them if they recieved the rotors back in the mail. They respond by saying "yes we recieved the rotors and have shipped out yours today". Well I wait several days and call them back, still no rotors. Martin kinda blows me off, says "I shipped the rotors, I will call you back with the Tracking#". He never calls back. Call back several days later, similiar response. Finally I call again and leave a message, they didn't answer the phone. Two days later Martin calls me with a tracking number, it was shipped the day before.

Their ability to deal with bad situations dissapoint me highly. Not only did they request that *I pay for shipping for *Their mistake. Also they dick me around for 2 weeks until they ship me the correct rotors. *If you can deal with them on a non personal level, their service is fine. I personaly would NOT purchase from them again..

I really do *NOT like making posts like this, but I felt this was very dissapointing service from a DSM shop.
432, RE: The Speed Factor (dsmtuner vendor)
Posted by eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I know the post is old...but I would like to add to it. A pretty similar thing happened when I ordered new rotors from them. They're awful at handling problems they create. Shipping takes forever. It would be much easier to spend a little extra money and buy from a different vendor.
I generated this page in 0.0075259208679199 seconds, executing 7 queries.