Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #318
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Forward Motion is Fucking Me" Previous topic | Next topic
blitzeclipse98Jun-21-05 08:35 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
53 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#349, "RE: Forward Motion is Fucking Me"
In response to In response to 5

UPDATE:

I've had the motor for about a month now and we finally got around to starting it up, but before I tell you about that:

I never received the free parts (yet), but I haven't followed up with it either. The new motor never came with the spark plugs and they haven't sent me them when they said they would (was included in package), so I bought my own.

They brought one damn hat and one damn shirt whereas I was promsied a "few".

The motor arrived with wet paint, and the guy who dropped it off mistakeningly admitted he powered coated the valve cover that day. Therefore, the saturday pickup was just bullshit and it was never ready.

BUT IT GETS BETTER GUYS!!

I'm being sarcastic. We turn the motor over, and long story short, they installed neon cams. YES NEON CAMS. The motor was running 90 degrees off. Long story short, they are allowing me to return the neon cams and I bought the right ones from a different vendor.

Basically this is what is now outstanding:

I'm looking for a refund of $841. This includes their free parts at THEIR cost as I figure it, the labor to replace the god damn cams, the cost of my plugs, and the cost of the new cams with overnight shipping.

I will let you know how well that goes.

This is absolute bullshit but in their defense they did apologize and admit their mistake once they realized it... for what its worth. They've been really nice to me, but the true value of their nice will directly translate into how many dollars appear back on my credit card.

I WILL UPDATE AGAIN - BUT THESE GUYS WILL STAY IN THE BAD SELLERS LIST

Matt
NJ

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Forward Motion is Fucking Me [View all] , blitzeclipse98, Apr-29-05 01:10 PM
  RE: Forward Motion is Fucking Me, TeamDR1665, Apr-29-05 01:20 PM, #1
RE: Forward Motion is Fucking Me, extreme97nt, Apr-30-05 12:53 AM, #2
      RE: Forward Motion is Fucking Me (in CS), blitzeclipse98, Apr-30-05 02:40 PM, #3
      RE: Forward Motion is Fucking Me, CrazyEclipse, May-01-05 03:05 PM, #4
           RE: Forward Motion is Fucking Me, blitzeclipse98, May-07-05 01:27 PM, #5
                RE: Forward Motion is Fucking Me, blitzeclipse98, Jun-21-05 08:35 AM #6

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #318 Previous topic | Next topic