Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #159
View in linear mode

Subject: "The1bill $10,000 won't give it back" Previous topic | Next topic
RIeclipseJun-17-04 08:11 PM
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
634 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#159, "The1bill $10,000 won't give it back"

here's the story

He was telling me that he is a part owner of gottude.com, seemed like the company was going to blow off and make new products and make alot of money of it, so I was 18 and 19 now, I don't go to school and not sure what to do with my life, so I'm thinking I will invest into the company and I write a check for $9,100 and cash for $900 and also got a welding machine for $1500, then couple months later I see bill with new watchs, leather jackets, like 5 pair of new shoes and traving everywhere like cali, texas, las vages and many more places, so 3 months ago, I tell him hey bill I need my money back since I'm buying a house in florida and I live in rhode island right now and need a down payment and I also told him I'm quiting my other job since I'm buying a house in florida and I also told him that I was putting a 2 month notice to my landlord that I was moving and he says that's great good for you and no problem I'll have the money. So now two months later I quit a good paying job, lost my apartment to another renter and I'm about to use a deposit that I left on a house thinking that I still have my $10,000 and now I have nothing, I mean he knows have hard my life is, I don't have a father and I have a mother but she is crazy and get's $600 a month from the goverment by knowing this he still spent all my money. So I came back from florida thinking I'll go pick my money from bill, but he doesn't answer my calls and said he lost his cell phone and when I went to his house, he was to tired to talk to me, so when I had a chance to talk to him he, he said he has the money in a cd in the bank and it takes a couple days to take it out (first off, why would you have money in a cd if I told you I'm using my money for a down payment on a house) that was lie #1 it wasn't in a cd and you could get the money on the same day. And he said he lost his cell phone and I saw him with his cell phone on him, and I asked him so you found your cell and he said no it's my mothers (lie #2 but I asked his grandmother and she said he didn't lose his cell phone and always has it on him). So a week later I came by his house and asked him again about the money in the cd and he said he is still trying to get the money out lie#3 and said "hey nick you don't really think I will screw you" (lie #4)so I'm worried now and told his grandmother and I left a note at his house that it's my money and I need my money back, so he e-mails me and said the money was spent on gottude.com and he will have a check from a friend for $5,000 for me and said it will take 2 weeks (lie #5), it's been 3 weeks and no check but I didn't sign any papers and plus I put money in to make money not to pay off all of gottude bills.

I mean there is now why, he spent the money on gottude, it seems like he spent $10,000 on himself buying stuff and traving and fucking up my life and had no right to spend my money, I workd 70 hours a week to save all that money.

guys don't trust this guy he seems like a great guy but he is not and don't give him any stuff or money.

guys what should I do, I'm going to a lawyer this week.

and guys don't trust no body!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The1bill $10,000 won't give it back [View all] , RIeclipse, Jun-17-04 08:11 PM
  RE: The1bill $10,000 won't give it back, Administratoradmin2, Jun-21-04 12:42 PM, #1
RE: The1bill $10,000 won't give it back, MotoFool, Jun-21-04 07:16 PM, #2
RE: The1bill $10,000 won't give it back, RSTsoon, Jun-25-04 03:20 PM, #4
RE: The1bill $10,000 won't give it back, RIeclipse, Jun-21-04 09:35 PM, #3
RE: The1bill $10,000 won't give it back, RIeclipse, Jun-28-04 10:08 AM, #5
RE: The1bill $10,000 won't give it back, Teameclipse804, Jun-29-04 07:04 PM, #6
      RE: The1bill $10,000 won't give it back, Jasvb TS2K2, Jun-30-04 03:55 AM, #7
           RE: The1bill $10,000 won't give it back, RIeclipse, Apr-17-05 12:02 PM, #8

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #159 Previous topic | Next topic