Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectThe1bill $10,000 won't give it back
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=159&mesg_id=159
159, The1bill $10,000 won't give it back
Posted by RIeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
here's the story

He was telling me that he is a part owner of gottude.com, seemed like the company was going to blow off and make new products and make alot of money of it, so I was 18 and 19 now, I don't go to school and not sure what to do with my life, so I'm thinking I will invest into the company and I write a check for $9,100 and cash for $900 and also got a welding machine for $1500, then couple months later I see bill with new watchs, leather jackets, like 5 pair of new shoes and traving everywhere like cali, texas, las vages and many more places, so 3 months ago, I tell him hey bill I need my money back since I'm buying a house in florida and I live in rhode island right now and need a down payment and I also told him I'm quiting my other job since I'm buying a house in florida and I also told him that I was putting a 2 month notice to my landlord that I was moving and he says that's great good for you and no problem I'll have the money. So now two months later I quit a good paying job, lost my apartment to another renter and I'm about to use a deposit that I left on a house thinking that I still have my $10,000 and now I have nothing, I mean he knows have hard my life is, I don't have a father and I have a mother but she is crazy and get's $600 a month from the goverment by knowing this he still spent all my money. So I came back from florida thinking I'll go pick my money from bill, but he doesn't answer my calls and said he lost his cell phone and when I went to his house, he was to tired to talk to me, so when I had a chance to talk to him he, he said he has the money in a cd in the bank and it takes a couple days to take it out (first off, why would you have money in a cd if I told you I'm using my money for a down payment on a house) that was lie #1 it wasn't in a cd and you could get the money on the same day. And he said he lost his cell phone and I saw him with his cell phone on him, and I asked him so you found your cell and he said no it's my mothers (lie #2 but I asked his grandmother and she said he didn't lose his cell phone and always has it on him). So a week later I came by his house and asked him again about the money in the cd and he said he is still trying to get the money out lie#3 and said "hey nick you don't really think I will screw you" (lie #4)so I'm worried now and told his grandmother and I left a note at his house that it's my money and I need my money back, so he e-mails me and said the money was spent on gottude.com and he will have a check from a friend for $5,000 for me and said it will take 2 weeks (lie #5), it's been 3 weeks and no check but I didn't sign any papers and plus I put money in to make money not to pay off all of gottude bills.

I mean there is now why, he spent the money on gottude, it seems like he spent $10,000 on himself buying stuff and traving and fucking up my life and had no right to spend my money, I workd 70 hours a week to save all that money.

guys don't trust this guy he seems like a great guy but he is not and don't give him any stuff or money.

guys what should I do, I'm going to a lawyer this week.

and guys don't trust no body!
I generated this page in 0.0077710151672363 seconds, executing 6 queries.