Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #131
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: TXrepresent" Previous topic | Next topic
MalenkoMar-16-04 10:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135, "RE: TXrepresent"
In response to In response to 1
Mar-17-04 04:01 AM by admin3

as for "just stipping the wires" there is a connector there for a reason, so you can route wire through the dash, and route wire through the firewall into the engine bay then link em, instead mounting the RSM running wires down the dash, gettng them, routing through the firewall and then hoping they are long enough to reach the ECU (which they werent the damn thing looked STOLEN). If you say something is in "perfect condition" people like me tend to think they are in perfect condition. Your RSM was in "good" condition at best and should have been listed as so. Please refund *some* of my money, especially since I tossed in 10 bucks extra just to help you out.

I spliced like a madman and got the thing work, but the G sensor wont calibrate so that was pointless, and the stand was all types of banged up, with no 3M tape mind you. scratched on the screen and more on the top of the unit, I could nitpick all day how the RSM was far from perfect, but that'd be pointless.

And OF COURSE IM GONNA PUT YOU IN THE BAD GUY SECTION! Thats what I do with bad sellers, you lied in the description then wouldnt give me a refund, what would you do if I did the same thing to you? I mean you cut the G sensor to RSM wire for petes sake, all you had to do was unplug it from the RSM.

/rant

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TXrepresent [View all] , Malenko, Mar-16-04 06:37 AM
  RE: TXrepresent, TXrepresent, Mar-16-04 03:47 PM, #1
RE: TXrepresent, Malenko, Mar-16-04 10:55 PM #2

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #131 Previous topic | Next topic