Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectTXrepresent
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=131
131, TXrepresent
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

this is perfect shape? NO STAND, NO G-SENSOR, CUT(!!!!!!!!) WIRES. Sent to me in an unpadded box. I could have gotten just the RSM from ebay for 200, I was just trying to help out a fellow 2GNTer. I emailed him about a refund, box came back return to sender.

He is selling his car, hopefully on e-bay, thank god.

this is in regaurds to :

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=33029
134, RE: TXrepresent
Posted by TXrepresent, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I sent the g-sensor and stand in a seperate package. And if your too lazy to strip the wires thats your own damn fault.
135, RE: TXrepresent
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
as for "just stipping the wires" there is a connector there for a reason, so you can route wire through the dash, and route wire through the firewall into the engine bay then link em, instead mounting the RSM running wires down the dash, gettng them, routing through the firewall and then hoping they are long enough to reach the ECU (which they werent the damn thing looked STOLEN). If you say something is in "perfect condition" people like me tend to think they are in perfect condition. Your RSM was in "good" condition at best and should have been listed as so. Please refund *some* of my money, especially since I tossed in 10 bucks extra just to help you out.

I spliced like a madman and got the thing work, but the G sensor wont calibrate so that was pointless, and the stand was all types of banged up, with no 3M tape mind you. scratched on the screen and more on the top of the unit, I could nitpick all day how the RSM was far from perfect, but that'd be pointless.

And OF COURSE IM GONNA PUT YOU IN THE BAD GUY SECTION! Thats what I do with bad sellers, you lied in the description then wouldnt give me a refund, what would you do if I did the same thing to you? I mean you cut the G sensor to RSM wire for petes sake, all you had to do was unplug it from the RSM.

/rant
I generated this page in 0.0075080394744873 seconds, executing 7 queries.