Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #9672
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Non modular CM stage 4 w/ CM aluminum flywheel." Previous topic | Next topic
JustOneMar-25-03 08:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9672, "FS: Non modular CM stage 4 w/ CM aluminum flywheel."

This is half new half used. It has a new (never used) Clutch Masters stage 4 disk, A used (for a month and a half) Clutch Masters aluminum flywheel BUT has a new (never used) surface area installed on it by Clutch Masters, has a used (for a month and a half) pressure plate that wasn’t touched by Clutch Masters because it is in perfect condition.

The story:

The clutch started out as a stage 3 non modular clutch w/ light weight aluminum flywheel. It wasn’t even close to being able to hold all my power, it liked to slip at ~13psi. I called Clutch Masters and they pro rated it for me to a stage 4. They gave me a new disk and reset the flywheel to new. So basically other than a little dirt and install scratches on the outside of the pressure plate it is a bran new clutch.

Retail for the flywheel ~440 and retail on the clutch is ~450 for a total of ~890.00

Selling for 600.00+shipping

Will not separate the flywheel from clutch kit.

If you are interested e-mail me williams_brain_99@yahoo.com

I am selling it because I bought a new one while CM had this one.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FS: Non modular CM stage 4 w/ CM aluminum flywheel. [View all] , JustOne, Mar-25-03 08:13 PM
  RE: FS: Non modular CM stage 4 w/ CM aluminum flywheel., fasterGS, Mar-25-03 09:09 PM, #1
RE: FS: Non modular CM stage 4 w/ CM aluminum flywheel., JustOne, Mar-26-03 05:20 AM, #2
RE: FS: Non modular CM stage 4 w/ CM aluminum flywheel., MotoFool, Mar-26-03 10:11 AM, #3
      RE: FS: Non modular CM stage 4 w/ CM aluminum flywheel., fasterGS, Mar-26-03 10:36 AM, #4
RE: FS: Non modular CM stage 4 w/ CM aluminum flywheel., TeamJasonESi_T, Mar-26-03 12:21 PM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #9672 Previous topic | Next topic