Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #90259
View in linear mode

Subject: "660cc Injectors 625cc HAHNS RACECRAFT HRC" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
killab443Apr-08-06 04:08 PM
Member since Apr 03rd 2006
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90259, "660cc Injectors 625cc HAHNS RACECRAFT HRC"

I have a set of HRC injectors up for sale. They are 625cc. I currently have them listed on ebay and am willing to end the auction for the right price. Looking for 220shipped and there yours. I will mail them out next day.The injectors have 400 miles on them and came off of a 2GNT that was turboed. I ending up using smaller injectors.They are basically brand new I still have the shipping caps for them on them.

I am a verifed paypal member as well as an ebay member with 80+ positive feedbacks. I also have a good seller/trader rep on DSMtuners.(killab443){on ebay as well}

Please email me at Killab443@aol.com or on aim. I RARELY CHECK THIS FORUM SO PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I HAVE THE LINK FOR EBAY BELOW IF YOU WANNA CHECK SOME PICS OUT OF THEM. THEY ARE FLAWLESS AND ALMOST BRAND NEW!

INJECTORS 625cc HAHNS RACECRAFT HRC
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/625cc-660cc-Hahns-RaceCraft-Injectors-DSM-HONDA-TURBO_W0QQitemZ8054169800QQcategoryZ33554QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I also have other DSM related items for sale so feel free to check out my seller auctions.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkillab443

Thanks for lookin
Anthony

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #90259 Previous topic | Next topic