Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #85290
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB : Various small interior plastic and screws" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
brokenrodguyJan-02-06 07:22 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2004
556 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85290, "WTB : Various small interior plastic and screws"
Jan-02-06 07:30 PM by brokenrodguy

I want to get my car back into shape after a few unfinished jobs. Here what need and Ill pay decent money for.

Trunk area panels
Spare tire cover in good shape with hinges
Few tail light screws
Black philips interior screws
Gold guage cluster screws
Arm rest hinges with screws
Center console tray under arm rest
Under dash screw covers one small, one big
Wiper motor cover with push pins
ECU and fuse box bracket for 96 small ECU
Hood release lever with screws.

Sounds dumb but if someone could ghet most of this then it should be easy. Im trying to get my stuff together so I can appreciate my car again.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

WTB : Various small interior plastic and screws [View all] , brokenrodguy, Jan-02-06 07:22 PM
  RE: WTB : Various small interior plastic and screws, greygoose, Jan-02-06 08:41 PM, #1
RE: WTB : Various small interior plastic and screws, brokenrodguy, Jan-02-06 09:12 PM, #2
      RE: WTB : Various small interior plastic and screws, brokenrodguy, Jan-07-06 08:27 AM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #85290 Previous topic | Next topic