Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #77481
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: 1998 Eclipse GST (4g63) LOTS of pics" Previous topic | Next topic
420a-TnthewerksJul-24-05 12:22 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77481, "FS: 1998 Eclipse GST (4g63) LOTS of pics"
Jul-24-05 12:25 PM by 420a-Tnthewerks

I'll just copy and paste what I had on Ebay:

I bought this car 1 year ago at 100k miles. The previous owner was an older man that just drove it on the highway to and from work. I've only put a little over 9k miles on it in a year with 70% being highway miles because I have family about an hour away from me.

With that said, this car still drives like BRAND NEW! Transmission shifts flawlessly and I checked the compression a couple weeks ago and it yeilded an excellent 175-175-170-170. Runs strong!

The only modifications on this are:

-Free mods(if you're not 4G63(engine name) informed, the free mods include shortening a pipe that lets the air from the blow off valve get sent into the intake pipe, in stock form, this restricts alot of air so by shortening it I'm just letting the engine breath better. I also took a boost restrictor out in the BCS(again just making it have better air flow)). I did have a boost gauge hooked up just for safety reasons and it was reading a perfect 14-15psi.

-Walbro 255lph fuel pump. The reason I did this is because the stock one seemed to be going out and I had this one laying around from when I was going to put it on another car.

-I will also include INSTALLED full Tein adjustable coilovers(www.Tein.com), less than 100 miles on them and cross-drilled, slotted rotors.

Everything else is completely stock! If you have been searching for an Eclipse then you know how rare it is to come across an unmolested one. The pictures speak for themselves.

The only imperfections this car has is a SMALL oil seal leak in the turbo. It only smokes if you let it idle for over 15 minutes(if you look around, you can find a stock T-25 turbo for less than $75). The leak does NOT hurt anything at all. Few small hood chips. The spoiler has a scratch on it. The back bumper has a scratch on it. The gas lid has a small dent. The hatch has some rust on it. The windshield has a small rock chip but it has NOT grown since I've had it. And I unplugged the power antenna because all it did was make a noise(the motor works, I believe just the plastic line that goes up the antenna needs to be re-done). I would have done it myself, but I never listen to the radio anyway. That's everything to a "T". As you can see everything is pretty minor.

Everything else is in great condition. It has the rare factory Gray Magenta Pearl paint with black and gray interior(matches the exterior perfectly). With the Tein coilovers it handles like a dream and it doesn't have the common humongous wheel gap, and you can go plenty lower if you so wish to. Oil was changed every 2500-3000 miles with Mobil 1 fully synthetic. I JUST did an oil/filter change so this car is ready for any road trip if need be. The only power option it doesn't have is a power driver seat. I will include an uninstalled factory 10 disc CD changer. Whether it works or not, I don't know.

Asking $8300

Located in Fremont, NE 68025

shubishieclipse@hotmail.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FS: 1998 Eclipse GST (4g63) LOTS of pics [View all] , 420a-Tnthewerks, Jul-24-05 12:22 PM
  RE: FS: 1998 Eclipse GST (4g63) LOTS of pics, eclipse_gs_1512, Jul-24-05 03:42 PM, #1
RE: FS: 1998 Eclipse GST (4g63) LOTS of pics, 420a-Tnthewerks, Jul-26-05 07:23 AM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #77481 Previous topic | Next topic